ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Max Study number depends on your horny level

Kitchen morning on Tues

Yes they work. If you are not getting that discussion then you missed a previous part. Read the walkthrough to find which part you accidentally skipped or start over and use the walkthrough

Read the walkthrough to find which part you accidentally skipped or start over and use the walkthrough

Is she cleaning the floor or washing dishes?
Click and Drag the Camera on her
Cleaning the floor in the bathroom. Every time I try to take a picture as the walk through suggests, the camera fails to work.

alario13

May 6, 2017
hello, great game bud, but im not able to exit the game or save after ending the quest of version 003

is there any shortcut key that i can use?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
hello, great game bud, but im not able to exit the game or save after ending the quest of version 003

is there any shortcut key that i can use?
After each version ends the game stops saving to avoid future bugs. This is mentioned when you finished the game but most people just click through it ^_^

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
16.- Extra Step -

I don't think anyone will think of doing this unless the MC mentions it. Maybe you can have the MC hint us ingame?

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
Damn the art style i extremely familiar but i can't put my finger on it, but it must be something from Disney

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Ok, here's my feedback as someone who played prolly more than 100 VNs or similar H games... And as a fan of milftoon comics.

(artwork) I believe the artwork is Godlike tier, it is bound to attract people... or clients, from a business point of view.

(gameplay) This is where the game falls apart... Completely... It has to be as SIMPLE as possible. I had no idea where and when to be at times, and the grinding was just EW. The dialogues HAVE TO be skippable... Some lines are just a sound and it still takes 5 seconds to complete it. I HIGHLY recommend the simplicity of games like GGGB or Parental love or Adventurours Couple. You can just save anywhere (even in front of a decision dialogue <- small detail, but adds up to huge impact on overall experience) with a simple 'right click', hit save... And there are SO MANY factors this can be improved.

(story) Story is pretty basic till now, no twists, nothing exceeds the expectations (besides artwork which is superb). But trust me, this can be worked on on so many levels. I'll give you an example. The last update of "Elena's life"... I was expecting "eh, she runs around being slutty again, prolly fucks a guy and sucks a dude and thats it"... But nah, the creator went BATSH*T and gave so much more... She had like a striptease which never did i thought she will end up fking the guy... and she teased him... and i was always like "scene's about to be over"... but then it continues and she is naked... still giving the sensation scene is about to end... but then she fuks him... and i was like 'woooaaa, this is so much more than expecing and incredibly hot!!"... and it has like 4 scenes in a single update where the creator just plays with you making you say "oh, you thought it was over, this is just getting started!"... Updates like that... insane!

Another hint on story... Melty's quest... Woaaah, that game... The twists and the story is cinema worthy... the H content is huge, but the story... Definetly rank 1 story in an H game. Feel free to get inspired.

So yea, dont be afraid to get a bit crazy with the story.

Overall score:
artwork : *****
gameplay: -*** (-3 stars)
story: 0

that would up to: **

The 2 stars are because after the huge grind, that bj animation was such a release after wanting to quit playing for like 10 times.

P.S. If you wanna collab into making this the best game ever... And see what we can work with. I'm down!

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
I'd like to give my most genuine and honest opinion about this game, forgive me in advance if i may sound harsh or rambling in some parts, i feel quite inspired and bored when i travel :D

I'll start by praising the Disney-like style of the characters, it manages to blend nostalgia and good design flawlessly, giving you the impression of tainting a good'ol disney movie :p. The background is fine, but most of it suffers from the still in WIP (i presume) UI, which in the current state may benefit from some love.

Now the script, while i find it somewhat acceptable for the friend part and kind of...weak, for the blonde gold digger section, unfortunately, it inherits the same predictable and flat humor of most Milftoon comics. Which i guess is fine, as it seems to be the "story standard" for most people nowadays, where every plot is good as long as there is sex.

The real problem though, lies in something you nailed at first, but then ruined when you decided to exchange your design choice for money.

I'm referring to the main character rework. I understand you had to grow him older to satisfy your patreons/supporters wish...but he really doesn't blend in the world you originally created to accomodate a much younger character. You went from an 8-9 years old kid to a 14-15 young lad.
He can't leave the house without taking a taxy and it seems they can't even afford the poor boy a bike, the eye-contact between the MC and the other characters is kind of weak and poorly aligned, as it was clearly designed to work with the previous "younger" design. He even says very dumb things for a boy his age, although i didn't find the dialogue as good as would've hoped, it would have felt more appropriate for a kid.

Now, it may not sound as such a big deal, but i find it an immersion breaker. The MC should most of the time represent the player or at least allow him to see the world from his shoes/point of view...he really sounds and feels inappropriate in this game of yours. Again, i understand you wanted to satisfy your audience request...but you should also understand that you've sacrificed an artistic/developer choice of design and it clearly shows in the whole world you built around him. I would pay great attention preserving your core foundation design wise, especially when its something important as the main characters to pay the price.

Personally, i won't support someone who gives up his core foundation for money, but to each their own i guess, you have such a large community and supporters that can easily dwarf my point of view, making it almost irrelevant at this point. But nonetheless, i wanted to show another unpleasant side, that won't matter much monetarily speaking anyway, but hopefully may result in some constructive exchange of thoughts.

Hopefully i've been clear, not sure if crystal clear but i'm satisfied enough if my point made it through.

Damn! That's a big wall'o'text!
See? Wasn't joking when i said i was bored :D

Hope you didn't take it personally and that you will forgive my rambling. Again, take my opinion for what it is, a simple but genuine one.

0zymand1as

Donor
Aug 21, 2017
This is one of the best art for a weg that I have seen, but the UI and the gameplay are really bad.

Are there any plans to improve the UI in the future @Milftoon-Drama ?

Vycron

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2018
Can't use the replicated key at the end of 003 and can't give back the original key, any hints?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
16.- Extra Step -

I don't think anyone will think of doing this unless the MC mentions it. Maybe you can have the MC hint us ingame?
The extras are steps that are ... extras ^_^ so players will need to find them. They are like Easter Eggs since the game does not need them to progress

Ok, here's my feedback as someone who played prolly more than 100 VNs or similar H games... And as a fan of milftoon comics.

(artwork) I believe the artwork is Godlike tier, it is bound to attract people... or clients, from a business point of view.

(gameplay) This is where the game falls apart... Completely... It has to be as SIMPLE as possible. I had no idea where and when to be at times, and the grinding was just EW. The dialogues HAVE TO be skippable... Some lines are just a sound and it still takes 5 seconds to complete it. I HIGHLY recommend the simplicity of games like GGGB or Parental love or Adventurours Couple. You can just save anywhere (even in front of a decision dialogue <- small detail, but adds up to huge impact on overall experience) with a simple 'right click', hit save... And there are SO MANY factors this can be improved.

P.S. If you wanna collab into making this the best game ever... And see what we can work with. I'm down!
Well.. this isn't exactly the typical Visual Novel as we are not trying to go that way. We do not want to be "as simple as possible" as we want our players to have a sense of achievement instead of just rapid-clicking.

Thank you for your feedback
p.s - The dialogs are skippable

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
This is one of the best art for a weg that I have seen, but the UI and the gameplay are really bad.

Are there any plans to improve the UI in the future @Milftoon-Drama ?
Currently no. We made the User Interface as simple as possible by only having the player to click on the item he wish to see along with a huge text that appears on items that are intractable. We can't go simpler than that or the game will turn into a comic with just meaningless clicking to progress.
We are trying to create something different/new/refreshing so we do not mind if people semi-complain about the game not being similar with others as there is a small adjustment/learning curve to the way the game does things but we are sure that people will enjoy the result as the game becomes longer and bigger.

To give you an example - One thing that we gathered so far is that most people do not bother reading the dialog and just rapid-click through them and later they complain about not knowing what to do while others tell us to "Make a game like....<insert another game title>". For us this is the Key for creating something different as players can not use the same boring "rapid clicking-techniques" from other boring online games -that they wish for us to copy but we will not- as they will be playing something different -for once- and more challenging while at the same time having more character development.

The game is still in a very early stage (0.03 not even 0.1) but the UI is and Art style is the last things that we will change at the moment.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
The real problem though, lies in something you nailed at first, but then ruined when you decided to exchange your design choice for money.

I'm referring to the main character rework. I understand you had to grow him older to satisfy your patreons/supporters wish...but he really doesn't blend in the world you originally created to accomodate a much younger character.
Thank you for your feedback ! Please read this in a -happy tone- as I am actually glad that you gave me the opportunity to explain a few things.

If this was something that we decided to do on our free time then of course we wouldn't had changed anything but this is something that we are hoping to bring some food on the table for the team behind the game so we are going to listen and make changes according to what our supporters are asking. It would be unfair towards our Supporters on both Patreon and Milftoon to continue doing something that they clearly they do not wish to see.
If you want us to return back to the previous MC , then the only way for it to happen is to get a Milftoon subscription and then request it via email to Support. If a few others do the same (as it happened with the 1st MC removal) then we can bring the matter again on the table and see what we can do.
We were going to do a Character Selection but apparently everyone who wants the younger MC , either does not have a Milftoon membership or they are not a high tier Patron, as requests to bring him back have been less than my fingers.

Reactions: yoyomistro
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes