bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
the update will be released this Sunday or will we have to wait a couple of weeks yet?
I asked if the update would be late this month thinking everything might get pushed back since it came out late last month and they said 1-2 weeks. That will have been 2 weeks this Friday so hopefully by then

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
Looking foward to the update,especially for the chance to see Joey screw Gloria,hopefully she reacts like the teacher in the sex scene instead of the bored look,does the patrons know when they plan to add multiple choices?The day when Linda finds Joey affair with Gloria and begin to try to seduce him from her will be a sight to see

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
Just one complain although I am not a patreon now. can milftoon include linda scenes in every update bcoz last update looks like it's abondoned linda, also could u make her story more realistic rather than jumpy.always great expectations from you guys.The art is good

ninja001

Jun 12, 2019
I just started play this game, it look good but it seem like the game have many version. I have tried looking in the OP and see alot of change per version.

Could u guys tell me if i want to play full game like all the story in the game and not missing anything which vers should i play or do i have to play all of them.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes