• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pandor666

May 6, 2017
7 july my birthday update released july7 befor or after
Seriously how old are U becouse this is thread for adults not some (not sneaky enough to pretend they are adults ) kids.... Who cares when U have been born ?

This type of games are bad for kids.... they are fun for adults but U Youngster can develope some serious mommy issues...

Last edited:

kalemsiz

Sep 8, 2018
Seriously how old are U becouse this is thread for adults not some (not sneaky enough to pretend they are adults ) kids.... Who cares when U have been born ?

This type of games are bad for kids.... they are fun for adults but U Youngster can develope some serious mommy issues...
You know a lot about that, man.

kalemsiz

Sep 8, 2018

I think you made this mistake buddy

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
You need to download 0.14 to play part - 1 and anything after 0.15 is Part 2

We are still 1-2 weeks away from finishing it (if all goes well)
Will Gloria lose her composeru in the next scene?In the beggining the MC has no experience so makes sence how she always maintened a bored expression in the sex but now he had 2 months of sex with his teacher he should be able to affect her at least a little

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hmmm... From what milftoon drama said, the updates were supposed to come out faster... The longer we wait for Gloria, the longer it will be to get some Linda service... Phewww.... At 2 years time, I'm gonna give up on this one. Being patient is one thing. Being stupid is another one and I'm kinda tired believing in Santa Claus.

At least, I wanna know something ; how much funds do you guys need in order to drastically speed up things/change engine/more scenes ? I mean, we have absolutely no clue about your objectives/goals. Did you set some to start with ?
For example ; At $2000 ---> more scenes, at 3000$ ----> bonus scenes and longer updates, I don't know. Nearly 2 years you are active and I'm 100% sure your pledges increased pretty much. Not trying to be an @#@! but only trying to understand why we have to wait so long each time ?

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
Trying to play because I like the artstyle but man I gotta say, this game is pretty hard to figure out what to do.
I dont usually need to use a walkthrough to play these games but oh well, I will give it another try later.
But it really shouldnt be this tough from the start. Also dont like how the game is only on full screen, as I like to play these games in windows mode but whatever.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Is Gallery out yet or is it planned for the immediate future?
Is out but in part 2. You can't open it in part 1
Trying to play because I like the artstyle but man I gotta say, this game is pretty hard to figure out what to do.
I dont usually need to use a walkthrough to play these games but oh well, I will give it another try later.
But it really shouldnt be this tough from the start. Also dont like how the game is only on full screen, as I like to play these games in windows mode but whatever.
Most players have problems adjusting the first time. The game requires attention to detail , hints/clues in dialogs etc which is quite uncommon for these types of games. We try to create a challenge but at the same time we understand some players frustration so we include a build-in cheat + help on forums , patreon , walkthroughs etc.
Generally , this isn't a mass-clicking progression type of game so you are right as it takes some time to adjust.

Hmmm... From what milftoon drama said, the updates were supposed to come out faster... The longer we wait for Gloria, the longer it will be to get some Linda service... Phewww.... At 2 years time, I'm gonna give up on this one. Being patient is one thing. Being stupid is another one and I'm kinda tired believing in Santa Claus.

At least, I wanna know something ; how much funds do you guys need in order to drastically speed up things/change engine/more scenes ? I mean, we have absolutely no clue about your objectives/goals. Did you set some to start with ?
For example ; At $2000 ---> more scenes, at 3000$ ----> bonus scenes and longer updates, I don't know. Nearly 2 years you are active and I'm 100% sure your pledges increased pretty much. Not trying to be an @#@! but only trying to understand why we have to wait so long each time ?
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad" - Shigeru Miyamoto
And we have been active for a year plus a few months. Our objectives are posted on patreon... and they are not money based but supporter based.

Reactions: Fran100

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Is out but in part 2. You can't open it in part 1

Most players have problems adjusting the first time. The game requires attention to detail , hints/clues in dialogs etc which is quite uncommon for these types of games. We try to create a challenge but at the same time we understand some players frustration so we include a build-in cheat + help on forums , patreon , walkthroughs etc.
Generally , this isn't a mass-clicking progression type of game so you are right as it takes some time to adjust.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad" - Shigeru Miyamoto
And we have been active for a year plus a few months. Our objectives are posted on patreon... and they are not money based but supporter based.
Man, don't tell me money isn't one of your objectives ;) There's not a single Patreon Dev on F95 who works only for fame or things like that. I don't want to be disrespectful, but I just can't buy that ;) Let me prove you why. If it weren't the case, you wouldn't listen to the highest Tier, who, from what I've understand, are your most generous Patreons. :)

You said the following phrase many times " We only listen to our Top Tier Patreons through polls, etc... " which, IMHO, can also be translated into " We only listen to our most generous patreons ". English isn't my native language, but I don't think I'm that bad at understanding it ;)

Reactions: simpleguy787
D

Deleted member 386829

I hate to say it but this. The updates are taking longer and longer and the website and other stuff you promised never happened. Likewise there is not more content, as promised, and we still havent fucked the mom

ive been a backer sicne the beginning, and i think i wil halt donations until things improve

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes