BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
I doubt things will turn out that way. The dad is a very minor character basically being used as an alibi why Linda will not have full sex with Joey. At least yet.
The 3 main MD characters have been Joey, Linda and Gloria. Of those, the one hell-bent on revenge is Gloria. So, a very plausible plot turn would have Linda learn about the Joey/Gloria relationship. Linda reluctantly decides that the only way to save Joey from Gloria's clutches--literally!--is to become Joey's lover herself.
More satisfying for sure...
A better ideia that my theory,after all Linda only need a excuse to have sex with Joey at this point

SlendermanX

Jan 8, 2018
Walktrough? this game is too hard withount i didnt did first day of part one.... now 2nd part beginning i have no idea what to do -.- this suck

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I doubt things will turn out that way. The dad is a very minor character basically being used as an alibi why Linda will not have full sex with Joey. At least yet.
The 3 main MD characters have been Joey, Linda and Gloria. Of those, the one hell-bent on revenge is Gloria. So, a very plausible plot turn would have Linda learn about the Joey/Gloria relationship. Linda reluctantly decides that the only way to save Joey from Gloria's clutches--literally!--is to become Joey's lover herself.
More satisfying for sure...
That's a good reason, not the shitty reason like because dad is cheating and common reason why married women cheat like using somebody's dick for just some sort of revenge

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Lardon4319

Sep 25, 2018
for a game about milfs theres not enough boob sucking or kissing, if yall have any other good recommendations like this one much appreciated

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
All of us but
Not Gonna happen until end of 2019, at least. Here are my reasons why, but I may be wrong :
1. We are in June. Next update will come out in July and Gloria is AGAIN the poll winner.
2. Nothing proves that Linda will come back in 0.20 in August. Hope the poll follows some kind of decreasing order.
3. Even if she does, milftoondrama said that Linda needs some build up before the sex scene.
4. If Linda is back in 0.20, there's no way that we'll jump from a HJ to a Sex scene. It will be a rub scene if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, let's be honest here guys, Linda is the trump card of this game. Once the trump card is used, some players might lose interest in the adventure ;) Again, may be I'm wrong. Just my thought. Peace.

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
Hey guys ! new here ! Love the game btw ! :D

Had a doubt which may be rather silly :p. If we're at v0.19 (as were nearing july) and there's an incremental update every month (i.e. 0.19 to 0.20 to 0.21 and so on), is it actually going to take 81 (100 - 19) months/6.75 years to finish the game or ?

Just a thought :LOL:

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes