Sep 12, 2017
How many updates until the house milf returns? I don't give a crap about the other characters, so I consider this "lots of story progression" for this character as a huge step backwards. Seems like her leaving is just an excuse to put off getting real action with that character.

I just hope the when the mc finally does get some action from her it's not pitiful a one and done or the way the game ends.
Jack-ish I disagree with you:

1- the real action with the character still can not be given joey (main character) needs to convince and win even more confidence with Mrs linda.

2- Mrs linda is terrified and confused for 3 reasons:

A- the strong attraction that begins to feel for his own son (joey).

B- is almost 100% sure that her husband cheats on her work trips with the young secretary.

C- the constant sexual acts and games with joey have caused Mrs linda to feel more attracted towards young men.

3-the idea of Mrs linda (house milf) leaving for a few months seems to me the best idea.

she discovers the possible infidelity of her husband with the young secretary, relaxes a little of the constant seductions of her son (joey) etc.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Bug: After impregnating Mrs. Jackson, I can't press esc to access the menu and save. And since this game is programmed to exit when it reaches the end of the patch, I'm basically fucked.

BTW change that. How about it just closes the dialogue so you can save.

Reactions: MHappy

gubl

May 31, 2018
I got feeling that Mrs Jackson pregnancy quest got rushed a bit. Especially as sex dialogue has some words about necessity to fuck till pregnancy achieved, so it could be well played around MC fucking her on multiple occasions, like at school during recession, with some after scene episode like dripping cum from her pussy when she attends class after fuck, and/or some fuck scene when she talks to her husband/or Linda (MCs mom) over phone while mc humming her from back. those a real miss opportunities to this genre and hope creator will fill them up in the future.
Even more, this pregnancy quest could end up that Mrs got pregnancy papers from docto, but not telling MC so they can fuck further, but MC discovering those in her room on occasion cums in her ass as she was not honest to him. :) which opens opportunity to sodomize her later when she is back to her husband as this is not using her pussy hence “cheating” :)

Last edited:

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Jack-ish I disagree with you:

1- the real action with the character still can not be given joey (main character) needs to convince and win even more confidence with Mrs linda.

2- Mrs linda is terrified and confused for 3 reasons:

A- the strong attraction that begins to feel for his own son (joey).

B- is almost 100% sure that her husband cheats on her work trips with the young secretary.

C- the constant sexual acts and games with joey have caused Mrs linda to feel more attracted towards young men.

3-the idea of Mrs linda (house milf) leaving for a few months seems to me the best idea.

she discovers the possible infidelity of her husband with the young secretary, relaxes a little of the constant seductions of her son (joey) etc.
I don't think sex with Linda is that far she will probally regret after having sex joey the first time and will take much more time to become a "friends with benefits"

Reactions: Pumpkin1984
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes