Sep 12, 2017
It's not far,in dialogue Linda said that if the MC wasn't her son she would already "ride him like a horse".
She goes to the Dad in the update and she probally will find him cheating her and will fuck Joey as some sort of revenge
I think almost the same thing but with big differences:

1- Mrs linda (house milf) finds her husband with the
young secretary (infidelity)

2- Joey takes advantage of his dad's infidelity to gain more confidence with Mrs Linda or House Milf (but there will still be no sex)

3- time later joey finally fucks Mrs linda.

I see this more likely :)

Reactions: EdExmaquina
Sep 12, 2017
I fully agree with the "time later". How long? Very.
The dev has already stated there will be a Part 3 beginning with 0.30. Since Milftoon tends to wrap up a project within a few updates of consensual sex with the main "target", and Part 3 probably reaches 0.40...
That timeline may even be too quick. But full sex would occur ~0.36.
So this is set up to be a roller-coastal ride of extremes rather than a steady progression from where MD is now (after 0.18) and full sex with Linda.
I'm OK with that since there is a very abundant cast of lovelies in MD to have fun with until then.
- I really do not think it's so long the wait for sex with linda.

- The game can not end with Linda and Joey's first sexual act and I show it to you with:

1- all of us and the patreones (patreon) want to see linda in all possible sexual positions. :love::giggle:

2 - the protagonist (joey) must have completed all sexual acts not only with Mrs linda (house milf) but also with the other milfs of the game. :cool:

3- while the patreones (patreon) ask for more scenes the game will not be finished. :D

4- The number of positions or previous sexual games that can be used in the game is very large. :sneaky:

5- The possible scenes of trios, quartets that can be used with the milfs of the game are very varied. :p

the game still has too much to continue

I think the best ending would be to leave all the milfs pregnant and one last trio with Mrs linda and Mrs Gloria pregnant or one last sexual act with all the milfs (this would be too epic for this game) :love::p:devilish:

Sep 12, 2017
I fully agree with the "time later". How long? Very.
The dev has already stated there will be a Part 3 beginning with 0.30. Since Milftoon tends to wrap up a project within a few updates of consensual sex with the main "target", and Part 3 probably reaches 0.40...
That timeline may even be too quick. But full sex would occur ~0.36.
So this is set up to be a roller-coastal ride of extremes rather than a steady progression from where MD is now (after 0.18) and full sex with Linda.
I'm OK with that since there is a very abundant cast of lovelies in MD to have fun with until then.
-the game really really ends in version 1.00 (1.0) and not in version 0.40 of the game (this is confirmed by the same user milftoondrama in comments and previous pages).

-possibly the game will be divided into a total of 5 or 6 parts and not only in 3 parts.

the game will last until the patreones (patreon) or the developers say that it is enough. :)

Sep 12, 2017
Actually, we agree that the game will continue for quite some time.
But the question remains : when will be the first full sex with Linda?
Of course, if enough patrons hang around, the game can go on and on. Fan service above all. The problem is some of us get bored when there is no "chase". Linda is different in two main ways to other MILFs : (1) she is Mom ; (2) she is proving VERY hard to get while the others have been too easy. But once Joey does her and they begin to act more like lovers than mom/son? Some of us--certainly myself--will exit the game. If enough people can retain their enthusiasm after that--their choice.
So, if enough people share certain fetishes the game can go on and on. I doubt this will happen but it's very possible.
wow virtuvoid I totally agree on this with you:cool:;)

Reactions: virtuvoid

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
The nail file that Gloria gave Joey. That's the "sharp cutting tool".
And you don't have it/can't get it in the 0.15+ game.
You don't need the corn, and I don't think you have anywhere to sell it anyway, right?
Find the detective.

Kaischi

Jun 13, 2018
And you don't have it/can't get it in the 0.15+ game.
You don't need the corn, and I don't think you have anywhere to sell it anyway, right?
Find the detective.
Well...i already found him, but how do i get 295 to pay Mrs. Jackson...?

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
the people want to see linda's pussy pounded by the mc just give them what they want idc if she is his mom we have seen enough tease :D

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
the people want to see linda's pussy pounded by the mc just give them what they want idc if she is his mom we have seen enough tease :D
I just hope that we'll get to see her body in every angles possible. I mean, man, Me and the oldest players, have been waiting for more than half and a year for this moment. Don't care if there's penetration or not, we just need to see all that sexiness in motion :D

Reactions: EdExmaquina

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
miss jackson is already looking real pregnant for only 2 months lol but damm this give me hope for what we can do with linda this mc is gonna be evrybodys dad if this keeps up haha

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Just imagine if the pregnancy had advanced at the same rate as the corn growth.
Joey might even be a GRANDAD after 2 months!
i love milftoons and all the work they make ! although most the milfs always start of real angry in their games and abusive sometimes anyway i like where this is going miss jackson is just the start let the breedig continue Linda will be the top price to impreg and preg fuck :D daddy Joey is coming

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes