Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Obv, things have been set up to force players to grind a little.
Study 2-3 hours on the bedroom comp. Then leave the house and go to the garden in the backyard. IF the Detective is standing in the cornfield, click his body. He eventually will give Joey $100 PLUS a notepad (since there would be no notepad with a pure cheating option, this seems to be the reason why it has been done this way). If there is no Detective present, go to sleep and try again next day. Repeat until this is successful (only a 33% chance the Dic is there).

Good luck!
Not really a grind since the cheat is build-in and mentioned numerous times (unless you are really hard-core!). We just want the player to actually find the detective before proceeding with Mrs Jackson.
An important note though:
Sleeping won't reveal the detective. Studying will reveal him (as pointed/hinted many times by Granny). So , Study--> Look for him --> Repeat

Reactions: Fran100

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
You're playing Part 2, You should look for V0.15 . That's part 1
0.14 ^_^ is Part 1. 0.15 (and above) is Part 2
And you are absolutely right , he is playing Part 2. We removed the heater switch there to address this issue (players trying to play Part 1 options in Part 2)

sexy00

May 6, 2018
The note appears after the Linda bathroom scene.

A few pages back (2-3 pages)

1. If winrar says it's damaged then you need to download the newest winrar version OR download the file again.
2. 0.15 and above is Part 2 hence why it starts at the pool Party. If you want to start from the beginning , then you need to download Part 1 which is up to version 0.14 - Part 1
So:
Part 1 - v0.14
Part 2 - v0.15+ (Currently we are here at v0.18)
Part 3 - v0.30+ (when we reach that point) etc
Let me explain something. I am playing part 2 and I saw jason's fighting scene. Then I didn't see any bath scene or something

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Good update, people who complain are, sometimes, the same people who wanna speed run and speed read then complain it was short. I will say, teach sometimes looking disproportionately "gifted" in close ups(Not saying I don't like the massive hoopas up close).

LikeDat

Feb 10, 2019
1. Study until out of Spirit and then rest until Wed

2. Wed morning (8:00) exit the room and into the corridor. Turn off the heater. Then go back into your room and delay/play until 17:00. Go back into the corridor and open the bathroom door and walk in.

3. Grab the Shampoo bottle and click on the bath to view scene

4. Leave , get caught and select last option (unless you want to get punished)

Is this where you are stuck? On 3?
Did you Turn off the heater? (you need to do it at the same day , if you sleep then it wont work. You will need to redo it)
Yeah i turned the heater off on the same day, I'll give it another go at some point today and let you know what happens. Thanks for the help.

saiful

May 27, 2018
Just want to check, version 0.14 do not have gallery? i mean when we reach certain event, it wont unlock n replay in gallery?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Let me explain something. I am playing part 2 and I saw jason's fighting scene. Then I didn't see any bath scene or something
Thats the beginning of version 0.17. Start the walkthrough from there. The bath scene is at the end of 0.17

Just want to check, version 0.14 do not have gallery? i mean when we reach certain event, it wont unlock n replay in gallery?
Part 1 does not have a gallery. To re-view a scene (in both parts) just save before that scene. You have an infinite amount of saves.
The gallery in Part 2 is just a summary of the scenes in Part 1 but without the animations, dialogs etc.

But it's been haft and year and still no mom, been waiting for so long damn it
There are many scenes with Linda , just no penetration as that is her storyline at the moment.

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
After talking to her outside of the house the game closes it self. And idk if this is just a bug or meant like this but after the mrs.j scene and lvl up i cant save at all.

Last edited:

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
idk if this is just a bug or meant like this but after the mrs.j scene and lvl up i cant save at all and after talking to her outside of the house the game closes it self.
Please read the dialogs. The update ends there and it warns you like .. 2-3 times that the update has ended and that the game will close.
We do that to avoid bugs on next updates so there is a more fluent connection between save files.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Ok, since 0.15+ is essentially a separate game, I took the time to compile the walkthrough information into one text file.
I take NO credit for any of the information inside. Everything there was copy/pasted to Notepad from posts in this thread or the OP walkthrough link.

0.15 obtained from the OP walkthrough link.
0.16 obtained from alprla1995
0.17 and 0.18 obtained from virtuvoid

If people are finding this useful, maybe someone could link it into the OP

Last edited:

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
ok somethings off after the event with Jackson i cant save .. don't wanna talk to her again cuz that's the end of the game
nm I restarted and saved before the last event

Last edited:

Lexy Tanaya

Aug 6, 2016
This latest update makes me wanna slit my dick.
Shittiest grind ever, my money stuck at $200 because I can't find this retarded detective even after doing 15x of the stupid grind STUDY - TO CORRIDOR - TO LIVING ROOM - GO OUTSIDE - GO TO BACKYARD - CHECK IF THAT CUCKWARD IS THERE - BACK TO HOUSE - ENTER HOUSE - TO CORRIDOR - TO JOEY ROOM OVER AND OVER
Shit update.

Lexy Tanaya

Aug 6, 2016
The 0.18 walkthrough, which I've now posted several times, advises SLEEP before starting to Study. I did that and found the Dic 6 out of 11 times.
Please try this method. You've come this far, right?...
I've finished the update, I always clicked the sleep button after 3 times of studying and checking that dickward.
This update still not worth it because of the depression it made for me.

Reactions: rKnight
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes