BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I play this game in Linux. I assumed via WINE. However, when I tried to find the save data, for this game, it doesn't show up in the .../appdata/local... directory. Where else should I look?

edit: I found it! For other Linux users I found the save files in ...users/ "userid"/Local Settings/Application Data/Milftoon/Milftoon Drama - 015+... For version 014 the save data will be in ...users/ "userid"/Local Settings/Application Data/VisionaireStudio/Milftoon Drama...

Last edited:
Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
So i`m stuck at need to empty the shampoo clicking on the laundry but nothing happens, it didnt even have the option to click on laundry

LikeDat

Feb 10, 2019
When i start the game and i follow the guide, from the get go i can't do

3. Grab the Shampoo bottle and click on the bath toview scene 4. Leave , get caught and select last option (unless you want to get punished)
It won't let me view the bath "scene" and i can't get caught when leaving.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
There is no note on fridge. What to do?
What was the last scene you watched?

great update kinda hoped for more content, but im sure the next update will be bomb since dad is here.. kinda. gj dev masterpiece of a game.
Thank you ! Our team tries it's best to keep everyone happy! Positive reviews and support on Patreon means everything to us so thank you for your love !

anyone have a save of the current version?
A few posts back (2-3 pages)

The only thing I can see in this game is that there are 4 options and when you are stuck, games usually tell you what to do next, or at least give you a hint.... welp apparently not in this game, cuz the content is almost close to 0 and making the game to stuck you it makes it look like it is full of content, playing for hours, wondering around the game, trying to figure out what to do next, while there are like 2-3 scenes, which are considered as "hot"...I just can't believe that there are people still paying for this game...
Characters while talking to you give you hints , lots of them too! For example , the granny will tell you "STUDY" with the word being capitalized, or many other word plays. Reading the dialogs and not mass-clicking is very important in this game as this is not normal visual novel type of game. Reading the dialogs , selecting the corrected options and items is important as well as constantly finding ways to earn cash.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
When i start the game and i follow the guide, from the get go i can't do
It won't let me view the bath "scene" and i can't get caught when leaving.
Which part of the guide? Can you post that part (plus a few lines before that)? The guide here has some errors

Reactions: Fran100

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
1. Study until out of Spirit and then rest until Wed

2. Wed morning (8:00) exit the room and into the corridor. Turn off the heater. Then go back into your room and delay/play until 17:00. Go back into the corridor and open the bathroom door and walk in.

3. Grab the Shampoo bottle and click on the bath to view scene

4. Leave , get caught and select last option (unless you want to get punished)

Is this where you are stuck? On 3?
Did you Turn off the heater? (you need to do it at the same day , if you sleep then it wont work. You will need to redo it)

Reactions: Fran100

TruePower

Aug 6, 2017
Hmm. No matter where I try to download 0.18 from, it says the winrar might be damaged. Can you reupload a new file?

EDIT: 0.17 part 2 works fine.

Edit 2: Aight, so I want to play the game from the start instead of jumping straight into it. Is there a downloadable file that conatins the whole game or will I have to go look for each individual update and play them seperately?

Last edited:

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Hmm. No matter where I try to download 0.18 from, it says the winrar might be damaged. Can you reupload a new file?

EDIT: 0.17 part 2 works fine.

Edit 2: Aight, so I want to play the game from the start instead of jumping straight into it. Is there a downloadable file that conatins the whole game or will I have to go look for each individual update and play them seperately?
Download V0.14 part 1. This is from the beginning to v0.14. (Part 1 of the story) Play it until the end. (Keep it on your computer as saves from part 1 don't work on part 2.) Part 2 doesn't have any part 1 versions in it.
Then download the latest V0.18 part 2. This contains v0.15 to v0.18 (and any future versions will contain these versions aswell). (part 2 of the story)
This was done so you didn't have to download the entire game everytime a new update hits. You just download part 1 and you have the first 14 releases.
If a new update hits just download and install the new update and delete the old part 2 version of the game and then simply play the new update.

Sep 12, 2017
friends of the forum is very likely that in the next update 0.19 we see Mrs glory with more belly (remember that joey pregnancy to Mrs glory in previous updates):sneaky:

Group of fans of Mrs glory prepared to see her with more belly?:);)

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes