markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I suggest trying to start your playthrough BEFORE "...back to the pool where you fuck Gloria..."
Try to use the nearest prior save you have. It may prove necessary to discard all your prior saves. If so, at least your 0.18 download should still work. So, you have to go back to the start of 0.15 and make fresh saves.
While I was typing this a modder suggested the compatibility fix. Besides the Windows 7 (or earlier option), choose Windows 8 if you use Windows 10. Yup, this compatibility fix was the most important fix in this entire game. (This even allows full-screen with no problems).

One way or another, here's hoping you find your way back into the game!
I downloaded it again but this time through the mega link...the nopy link seems to be a bugged version.

Reactions: 187

johnwoo

Apr 13, 2017
Bah! ill have to quit this game, i extracted the game, but my saves are gone, and the save folder too, my last save is were the milf is washing dishes, i have no money, just one corn seed and i dont have the item to cut the corn.
Press F12 for cheat it will give you money, you can use it how many time u want
I will also have to quit as everytime I try to unzip the game it crashes my computer. rip the end of this tale for me

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I will also have to quit as everytime I try to unzip the game it crashes my computer. rip the end of this tale for me
You overwrote Part 1 with Part 2. Your saves are not missing , they are just not showed. If you download Part 1 , then your files will appear again and work fine. Then download Part 2 (extract in another folder) and continue from the beginning from there.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
How to start from the beginning? downloaded and it starts on jason`s birthday party o.o
Download Part 1 first (0.14) and then once you finish that one , start playing Part 2 (0.15+).
Keep them in separate folders. Part 1 saves work only for Part 1 so you won't see them in Part 2 and vice-versa

Reactions: Fran100

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Milftoon-Drama hi there dev !

i absolutely LOVE your comics ( that's how i got to know milftoon first ! )

and now you're making a game ... well, i am over joyed.

i have a couple of questions, if you don't mind.

1. Can you tell us how long is the game planned to be ? considering we're on 0.18 at the moment ?

2. Seeing as how this community loves Incest-based games and Milftoon prides itself on being one of the pioneers of the genre, i wanted to ask if you plan on adding an Elder Sister character to the game ? this question came to mind after noticing that very few comics of yours have an elder sister character at all and more likely she's not romance-able at all. So will you add a elder sister to this game, in future ? which will also be, you know 'lovable' by the MC ?

Thank you so much for your AWESOME looking creations

wish you all the best !

keep it up !

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Milftoon-Drama hi there dev !

i absolutely LOVE your comics ( that's how i got to know milftoon first ! )

and now you're making a game ... well, i am over joyed.

i have a couple of questions, if you don't mind.

1. Can you tell us how long is the game planned to be ? considering we're on 0.18 at the moment ?

2. Seeing as how this community loves Incest-based games and Milftoon prides itself on being one of the pioneers of the genre, i wanted to ask if you plan on adding an Elder Sister character to the game ? this question came to mind after noticing that very few comics of yours have an elder sister character at all and more likely she's not romance-able at all. So will you add a elder sister to this game, in future ? which will also be, you know 'lovable' by the MC ?

Thank you so much for your AWESOME looking creations

wish you all the best !

keep it up !
Hi
I don't make the comics though ^_^
For your other questions
1. The game MAIN storyline will be concluded at 1.00 but we can keep going based on what our patreons request from us
2. It is an option to add a sis but currently it needs to be requested by Tier 4 patrons
Thank YOU for your support! We can't continue doing this without your help

name5

Oct 31, 2017
The only thing I can see in this game is that there are 4 options and when you are stuck, games usually tell you what to do next, or at least give you a hint.... welp apparently not in this game, cuz the content is almost close to 0 and making the game to stuck you it makes it look like it is full of content, playing for hours, wondering around the game, trying to figure out what to do next, while there are like 2-3 scenes, which are considered as "hot"...I just can't believe that there are people still paying for this game...

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
gloria was for a long time my absolut favourite Milf, but now i am not sure about this anymore... The teacher is hot as hell

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes