CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Well with your logic why people should care about your need for a walkthrough ? If you keep the douchebag altitude you'll just get banned so let keep this thread more clean?
It will get cleaner when you are done with your moronic behavior.

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
First of all milftoon-drama and john12121 is the same guy. Bro if you are gonna use two accounts, at least time your posts so they dont coincide. LOL. Just take a look at the time stamps of the posts and coupled with the fact that john12121 is so much generous that he posts game posters and versions that are available only to the tier 4 patreons. Drop the protective act too "john" and stop screaming murder.

Secondly i posted a couple of times on patreon and they just reply by saying upgrade to tier 4 or some other bullshit.

How much of an upward trend buddy?? They got what like 100-200 patreon since june 18. So much growth MUCH WOW.

Yeah big complaints come from tier 4 patreons RIGHT? Not tier 1 peasants pffftt.....

Do yourself a favour delete this account and use only the milftoon-drama one ok? You are too obvious. Its one thing to promote and protect your product online by using 2 accounts but do not go bullying people just because you are using a different nickname.

I guess i expected a bit too much too soon. 30 fps is fine but the content needs to increase.

2. OK. You mean to say play it as is or GTFO right?
3. OK. Yeah keep on it mate lets see far it'll take ya.
4. OK. You were not listening before so it doesnt matter now.

Yeah i said 40 buck cus you guys are not gonna be able to implement anything new in a month. It will definitely take you 2 months therefore 40 buck and therefore NO THANK YOU.

You mean this forum in which your last post on milftoon drama was posted on JANUARY 28, 2018??

And yes there is a reddit for milftoon Look it up. . Not the usual one but its there.

I did a couple of times especially when linda was not in the poll last time and a couple of other times to which i was replied TIER 4 or GTFO.....

My previous post was all in constructive criticism. But you have replied with a level of pettiness and immaturity that shows you are not willing to improve and are dead set in your ways. I wont be replying to your flaming so flame on. Adieu
ahaha your actually delusional as fuck, me and milftoon are the same people? You really think they give a fuck about you to make a burner account. I am not even goona try and explain to you since your coming up stories in your head and i can't help you with that. Its actually funny how you couldn't come up with anything I said and the best you could come up with is it gotta be the same person. If you can belive I am also Milftoon, I am sure you can belive I am your long lost daddy too. Don't be an armchair businessman little boy.

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Hey all, I skipped version 0.17 so I could played 2 version in a row. However I am stuck after you get into a fight with your best friend and break both your arms. What are you suppose to be doing after that?
Not sure if this is the right one:

1. Pick up dirty clothes from your room, go downstairs and pass them to Linda 2. At 16:00 pm go to the living room, talk to Her and then give her HandBand 3. Go to your room and skip the time till 19:00 and go to the bathroom 4. After that scene basically that`s it. You can go to kitchen, there will be note on the fridge and that will end current version

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes