Nov 24, 2017
Help! I'm stuck at the pool with 4 girls, where can I find SMOOTH COCK and Gloria's suit?
The Walkthrough tells you what to do... but anyway, After you get the Black box for the generator next to the bouncy castle... you should get a smoothie... After that you click on the cocktail next to Linda... Next click on the Vase on the other room to get Ice... Then you mix them all up. Drop the smoothie in the cocktail, Drop ice on it, then add the leaf that mysteriously grew in the garden.

TruePower

Aug 6, 2017
Download V0.14 part 1. This is from the beginning to v0.14. (Part 1 of the story) Play it until the end. (Keep it on your computer as saves from part 1 don't work on part 2.) Part 2 doesn't have any part 1 versions in it.
Then download the latest V0.18 part 2. This contains v0.15 to v0.18 (and any future versions will contain these versions aswell). (part 2 of the story)
This was done so you didn't have to download the entire game everytime a new update hits. You just download part 1 and you have the first 14 releases.
If a new update hits just download and install the new update and delete the old part 2 version of the game and then simply play the new update.
Thank you dude.

Reactions: pj13

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I can't find it too and I am playing last version
The note appears after the Linda bathroom scene.

does anyone have a save of just after the bathroom save in v0.17 that they could send
A few pages back (2-3 pages)

Hmm. No matter where I try to download 0.18 from, it says the winrar might be damaged. Can you reupload a new file?

EDIT: 0.17 part 2 works fine.

Edit 2: Aight, so I want to play the game from the start instead of jumping straight into it. Is there a downloadable file that conatins the whole game or will I have to go look for each individual update and play them seperately?
1. If winrar says it's damaged then you need to download the newest winrar version OR download the file again.
2. 0.15 and above is Part 2 hence why it starts at the pool Party. If you want to start from the beginning , then you need to download Part 1 which is up to version 0.14 - Part 1
So:
Part 1 - v0.14
Part 2 - v0.15+ (Currently we are here at v0.18)
Part 3 - v0.30+ (when we reach that point) etc

Reactions: Fran100

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
friends of the forum is very likely that in the next update 0.19 we see Mrs glory with more belly (remember that joey pregnancy to Mrs glory in previous updates):sneaky:

Group of fans of Mrs glory prepared to see her with more belly?:);)
We answered this already on Patreon though... Gloria wont be pregnant.

Reactions: Fran100

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Hi
I don't make the comics though ^_^
For your other questions
1. The game MAIN storyline will be concluded at 1.00 but we can keep going based on what our patreons request from us
2. It is an option to add a sis but currently it needs to be requested by Tier 4 patrons
Thank YOU for your support! We can't continue doing this without your help
thanks for the replies

well i like the games AND the comics equally, so props to you all ! keep it up ! ( pun intended )

I really hope someone from Tier 4 requests an Elder Sister option ( its a wild fantasy of mine :love: )

good luck to you !

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
we need an updated walkthrough
the game is too vague to progress without a guide

lamuerte15

Sep 12, 2018
0.18 I'm stuck after linda left the house, now nobodys there anymore. wheres teacher? shouldn't she be babysitting?

drwb2

Nov 15, 2018
i haven't played in a while and i got a save from somebody else. how do you get 'one more payment'? how do you make money since the cheat isn't enough?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes