PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
having problems with save i have them in the right folder but still doesnt work the saves dont show up when i start the game

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Save folder for part 2?

In
c:\Users\....\AppData\Local\VisionaireStudio\Milftoon Drama\Savegames\
only my old saves, from february, not new.

CarpenterB

Dec 10, 2017
Save folder for part 2?

In
c:\Users\....\AppData\Local\VisionaireStudio\Milftoon Drama\Savegames\
only my old saves, from february, not new.
New sevefolder is c:\Users\....\AppData\Local\Milftoon\Milftoon Drama - 015+\Savegames

Can someone post a save from previous version? My save files are corrupted somehow. :(
If you mean v0.17 then...

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Does anyone have the save of the scenes with the mother? If you have the masturbation scene even better.

Reikoku

Jun 16, 2017
Bah! ill have to quit this game, i extracted the game, but my saves are gone, and the save folder too, my last save is were the milf is washing dishes, i have no money, just one corn seed and i dont have the item to cut the corn.

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Bah! ill have to quit this game, i extracted the game, but my saves are gone, and the save folder too, my last save is were the milf is washing dishes, i have no money, just one corn seed and i dont have the item to cut the corn.
Press F12 for cheat it will give you money, you can use it how many time u want

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
I formatted my hard drive and lost my 0.17 version save. Does anyone have a save after completing the 0.17 version to play the 0.18 version from stratch? If so, it'd save me so much grinding of versions I've already beaten

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Having the same problem I had with v17...not being able to progress time with studying. I downloaded the game from the op. Another thing is when I hit esc to save the game...it jumps back to the pool where you fuck gloria....

Ok so I re-downloaded the game from the mega link and everything is fine....Its the nopy link that I downloaded before, I believe that one is bugged.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
Having the same problem I had with v17...not being able to progress time with studying. I downloaded the game from the op. Another thing is when I hit esc to save the game...it jumps back to the pool where you fuck gloria....

Ok so I re-downloaded the game from the mega link and everything is fine....Its the nopy link that I downloaded before, I believe that one is bugged.
I had the same problem, set the game compatibility mode to windows 7. That should probably fix it.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes