Skywalker47

Jun 13, 2019
I downloaded version 0.18. Since I know, part 2 starts on 0.15 version. I'm stuck in the scene where the Linda wants a smooth cocktail. I have the ice, cocktail, and leaf, but for some reason, when I clicked them, I can't mixed them. Any ideas?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
ok i planted the corn and i have a leaf in my inventory....
clicked on literally everything.
the hell am i supposed to do?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
For Zex Dracon .
Players haven't needed money in Part 2 until 0.18. Don't worry about the "missing" inventory items as that's just how it is for everyone.
I noticed you mentioned "f12". But there is a proper F12 key (above the regular keyboard) which should work, but I personally have never used it to "cheat" [yes, Milftoon- Drama, hard-core] so I could be mistaken.
In any case, try to follow this walkthrough that I've posted to get you through the update.

Good luck!
Yeah! Hardcore!!!

Judicatio

Mar 16, 2019
Since the current story takes place 2 months after,doesn't Gloria supposed to be pregnant as well? because Joey came inside her in the gallery and at the pool.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Since the current story takes place 2 months after,doesn't Gloria supposed to be pregnant as well? because Joey came inside her in the gallery and at the pool.
Sorry to tell you this but sex doesnt always result in a baby :D gloria is classy lady im sure she has tools to keep the kids away :D
Correctly stated my KastGamer . Gloria is rich , if she doesn't want a baby ... she won't get one. Plus , dont forget that they are selling sex material in their shop , which includes day-after-pills.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
for Skywalker47 and fzdc .
The quoted post, by scarfer (click the arrow beside quoted poster's name to see original post/attachment), covers the entirety of Part 2 (0.15-0.18). Please locate, using the walkthrough, your first unsuccessful step/stumble.
The "trick" in MD is to return to your last successful step (in the walkthrough) and try to carry on from there. Any more problems, just come back to the thread and get it sorted out.

Good luck!
thanks

Reactions: virtuvoid
Sep 12, 2017
Correctly stated my KastGamer . Gloria is rich , if she doesn't want a baby ... she won't get one. Plus , dont forget that they are selling sex material in their shop , which includes day-after-pills.
Thanks Milftoon-drama and KastGamer for the information.
Now I know why Mrs Gloria will not be pregnant in the next update.
Now I wonder if Joey will notice this in the next update?

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
How many updates until the house milf returns? I don't give a crap about the other characters, so I consider this "lots of story progression" for this character as a huge step backwards. Seems like her leaving is just an excuse to put off getting real action with that character.

I just hope the when the mc finally does get some action from her it's not pitiful a one and done or the way the game ends.

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
What the fuck? I've just downloaded the game and it starts at some pool party, probably from the newest update I guess. I have a tone of items I don't know how to use, my relationships are already developed... Just what the actual fuck? How dumb must a game creator be to add the latest content as the beginning of the game? Is it some kind of exclusive? Only those who played previous updates know the context of basically everything?

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
When is Joey's dad gonna pick up the damn phone? I can't go anywhere because Joey doesn't want the line to be busy for when his dad calls.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes