Venom69

Jun 6, 2019
Pool + house walkthrough for ver.18 part 2
by me, venom69

Pool:

1.At the pool talk with all characters.
2.Go to building by using door behind Gina back, talk with Gloria. (I'll call that hallway)
3.Use phone at the wall, behind Gloria, then talk with her again.
4.Go to pool, use wallet at Gina. She'll gave you swimsuit.
5.Back to Gloria, give her swimsuit.
6.Take Cock-Tail (behind Linda back, on the table next to champagne).
7.Go to bouncy castle, use battery on generator. You will find smoothy drink.
8.Mix Cock-Tail with smoothy by grabbing one to another.
9.Go to room inside, where Gloria was, click on vase to take Ice (table at the middle of screen).
10.Grab ice and put it into drink, next take leaf (little green plant second in inventory, between wallet and corn seed)
11.Give Drink to Linda.
12.Give Mrs.Jackson's Swimsuit to Mrs.Laticia .
13.Go inside Bouncy Castle, split oil on the floor.
14.Back to pool, and then back inside castle for scene.
15.Talk with mother in hall, then back and talk with Gloria.
16.Select "Changing Room" that Gloria gave to you.(Without selected, hammer will not appear)
17.Then you need to click at "Empty space" between Bounty Castle and Slide to display Hammer and Scissors in the hallway. by venom69 f95zone.to user
18.Go to hallway take Hammer (under High&Fi) and scissors behind Linda.
19.Back to pool and use changing room on empty space.
20.Talk with Gloria, she will give you swimsuit.
21.Back to mother, give her swimsuit.
22.Back to pool and use scissors on changing room.
23.Talk with Gloria, then step back.
24.Use "Overhear her talking to herself"
25.Use "Overhear" option on Gina and Laticia, then talk with them.
26.Talk to Mrs Jackson about "being a virgin"
27.Back to Gina and Laticia, tell them about "Jackson's abortion"
28.Back to mother and Gloria, use dialogue "erection problems"
29.Back to Mrs. Jackson and "Tell her that..."
30.Click on Gloria, enjoy.

Home after pool party

For study click on the screen next to bed.

0.Click on home door, then back to your room (hallroom, stairs on the right and first room at the right)
1.Take you dirty clothes, bring them to milf at kitchen.
2.At the 18 when she will watch tv, give her Handband.
3.At 19, enter shower at bathroom.
4.After you wake up,go to the kitchen, read note on the fridge.
5.Talk with mother, she is in bathroom.
6.Check on her at same place 19 o clock,then she will appear downstairs.
7.Talk with granny at garden (right site when you go out your home), she is beside bushes near to tree. Plant corn.
8. Got to sleep. At the morning talk with Mrs. Jackson at the hallway (if she not appear go to sleep).
9.Study, then go to the garden you should find guy in the corn bushes click on him.
(guy spawn is randomly by chance, you need to study)
10.Then check garden every day for stranger, study before you go to check it.
11.Skip days, you need talk with him 3 times to get 295 $. (Creator said you can farm money by F12 but idk)
12.Give money to Mrs.Jackson, then go sleep. You will be wake up, and get scene in bathroom
13.You need to do with detective one more time... After you get 295$ you need to max study
14.At the 18 go to hallway. Enjoy last scene.

I need to say that game at this stage is hard to understand, where you should find stuff etc. I used some gameplay's when i stuck, even that im not new to adult games, and i played 12 version of milftoon.
It really should be one game, you propably testing new stuff so that it's easier to make only part's but for newbies that's look's like demo. Wish you will update full product soon.

After that i just could say that is short update, but graphic is beautiful, like it always was, i really enjoy Gloria and Milf "event", and ill wait for more ;)

Reactions: Tomislav Dragić

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
It's not far,in dialogue Linda said that if the MC wasn't her son she would already "ride him like a horse".
She goes to the Dad in the update and she probally will find him cheating her and will fuck Joey as some sort of revenge
Then it's a shitty plot after waiting for so long, that's what you will get? As the MC or as myself as the player, I don't want to be just an object for revenge, It's so much better if Mom will do it not because she just want to get revenge.

Reactions: Kakato

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Thats the beginning of version 0.17. Start the walkthrough from there. The bath scene is at the end of 0.17

Part 1 does not have a gallery. To re-view a scene (in both parts) just save before that scene. You have an infinite amount of saves.
The gallery in Part 2 is just a summary of the scenes in Part 1 but without the animations, dialogs etc.

There are many scenes with Linda , just no penetration as that is her storyline at the moment.
Yeah but I want some pussy, I've been drooling for so long :)

Sep 12, 2017
First, the good news : VERY nice drawing!
But, in future, if you wish to show fan-art please identify it as such to avoid confusion. Just for that reason do the most popular games on this site have a separate fan-art thread.
btw, that MILF in your drawing is definitely Gloria, NOT Linda...
wow :p:ROFLMAO:Mrs linda(house milf)is Mrs glory I did not know that hehe;):p

Sep 12, 2017
First, the good news : VERY nice drawing!
But, in future, if you wish to show fan-art please identify it as such to avoid confusion. Just for that reason do the most popular games on this site have a separate fan-art thread.
btw, that MILF in your drawing is definitely Gloria, NOT Linda...
virtuvoid how do you think the story of Mrs linda develops or advances in the new updates?:unsure:

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
how this work, when I play a few months ago, it started on his house, but in another version in a party, the last have all the content or is two different games?

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Can you feel the pain for those future generetions that are going to play this game? say, if 0.14 has a different download link, let's do some maths, if version 0.14 it's one download, to play all the way to version 1.0 is going to have almost 71 diffferent links to download lol

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Can you feel the pain for those future generetions that are going to play this game? say, if 0.14 has a different download link, let's do some maths, if version 0.14 it's one download, to play all the way to version 1.0 is going to have almost 71 diffferent links to download lol
... some maths are wrong there.
If every 0.15 versions we change then...

Part 1 = up to 0.14
Part 2 = up to 0.29
Part 3 = up to 0.44
Part 4 = up to 0.59
Part 5 = up to 0.74
Part 6 = up to 0.89
Part 7 = up to 1.00
Part 8 = 1.00+

That's 7 parts ... not 71.
And honestly , it is either this OR having to download 4-5 Gig each time for an update.
Breaking everything into smaller parts helps with:
1. Less bugs as we do not have to backtrace millions of data
2. Shorter downloads
3. More flexibility as many players that are fallen behind or just discovered the game may feel lost when starting anew but with this way they can catch up by simply skipping a part or two.
4. Players who are stuck on a location (either walkthrough that they follow is wrong or incomplete) do not really need to abandon the game or beg on forums for save files. You can just skip the entire part that you are stuck. Sure you will miss lots of scenes but it is better than abandoning frustrated the game.
5. Save files are on purpose different here. This means that you revisit old scenes but simply starting the version that you like and then loading the save. If we kept 1 whole part then with amount of scenes that we have ... it will be confusing or players will end up with hundreds of save files. Each Part has it's own saves

The only down side is the slight confusion on where the next part is but Joey explains that at the beginning of Part 2.

RaySkin

Jun 29, 2017
hey guys can you link me a walktrough from the start of the 2 part up to 0.18 version
i'm at the point were jason broke both my arms and i'm stucked what i should do?

Last edited:
Reactions: achnor

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018

Part 1 = up to 0.14
Part 2 = up to 0.29
Part 3 = up to 0.44
Part 4 = up to 0.59
Part 5 = up to 0.74
Part 6 = up to 0.89
Part 7 = up to 1.00
Part 8 = 1.00+

And honestly , it is either this OR having to download 4-5 Gig each time for an update.
2. Shorter downloads
3. More flexibility as many players that are fallen behind or just discovered the game may feel lost when starting anew but with this way they can catch up by simply skipping a part or two.
4. Players who are stuck on a location (either walkthrough that they follow is wrong or incomplete) do not really need to abandon the game or beg on forums for save files. You can just skip the entire part that you are stuck. Sure you will miss lots of scenes but it is better than abandoning frustrated the game.
5. Save files are on purpose different here. This means that you revisit old scenes but simply starting the version that you like and then loading the save. If we kept 1 whole part then with amount of scenes that we have ... it will be confusing or players will end up with hundreds of save files. Each Part has it's own saves

The only down side is the slight confusion on where the next part is but Joey explains that at the beginning of Part 2.
Oops yeah the 71 was a mistake, I meant to say 7 sorry :D, but yeah, 7 parts are a lot, but it has some benefits... I guess

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Then it's a shitty plot after waiting for so long, that's what you will get? As the MC or as myself as the player, I don't want to be just an object for revenge, It's so much better if Mom will do it not because she just want to get revenge.
You're 100% right. I fear that too. To get a cheap reason after more than 18 months of waiting... That will be the biggest let down I'll ever have since I'm a member of F95.

Reactions: Ero - Sennin
Sep 12, 2017

Part 1 = up to 0.14
Part 2 = up to 0.29
Part 3 = up to 0.44
Part 4 = up to 0.59
Part 5 = up to 0.74
Part 6 = up to 0.89
Part 7 = up to 1.00
Part 8 = 1.00+

2. Shorter downloads

wow 7 parts in total and many versions ahead (content):giggle::sneaky:
I'm glad to hear this more content (sexual positions, previous sex games, history etc) of the game for several years :)

Reactions: EdExmaquina

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I doubt things will turn out that way. The dad is a very minor character basically being used as an alibi why Linda will not have full sex with Joey. At least yet.
The 3 main MD characters have been Joey, Linda and Gloria. Of those, the one hell-bent on revenge is Gloria. So, a very plausible plot turn would have Linda learn about the Joey/Gloria relationship. Linda reluctantly decides that the only way to save Joey from Gloria's clutches--literally!--is to become Joey's lover herself.
More satisfying for sure...
Not a bad set-up, but not enough, IMHO. Too predictable if I may say. I don't want a super well-thought reason, but at least an original/never seen-before set up that makes the players say " I didn't see that coming " ;)

Sep 12, 2017
I doubt things will turn out that way. The dad is a very minor character basically being used as an alibi why Linda will not have full sex with Joey. At least yet.
The 3 main MD characters have been Joey, Linda and Gloria. Of those, the one hell-bent on revenge is Gloria. So, a very plausible plot turn would have Linda learn about the Joey/Gloria relationship. Linda reluctantly decides that the only way to save Joey from Gloria's clutches--literally!--is to become Joey's lover herself.
More satisfying for sure...
wow the game looks more interesting every day:

1- virtuvoid I totally agree with that plot (story) of the game.

2 - the plot (story) of the game is increasingly unpredictable (for me it is) and interesting.

3- surprises and more unexpected surprises in the game :)

Reactions: virtuvoid
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes