nevermind25

Jan 11, 2018
you know, honest critique, i find it that with each new update it's less and less clear as to what to do without guessing or peeking into walkthrough. it seems like you got a lot of comments from people about how tedious the gameplay was, and then started simplifying the gameplay part so it wouldn't stand in the way of the story, but now you've diminished it to the point where it's yet again standing in the way of the story because there's not much reward for figuring things out on your own and opportunities to do so, because as i have already said, it's far less clear what to do after each event, not in terms of like the game doesn't tell you exactly what to do because that is also not okay (and you actually do that as well in some parts you must've thought would cause the most problems for the players). as it goes in recent updates, sometimes we get a hint on what we should probably do, and you try to work in that direction, only to find out that the game wanted something completely different from you; and in other cases we get 0 information on what to do next and just have to majically figure out what we're supposed to do next. all the while the updates keep coming faster and faster and each time we get less and less content. and at the same time, you keep introducing new story elements like characters, items, while having a lot of stuff behind your back already that you still have to address. it feels like you have some very basic plot figured out in your head, but you make a lot of stuff on the go, because of patreon supporters, and in the end you end up with a bunch of stuff that doesn't really help in any way to advance the main story, all the while adding weight on your shoulders because everything you add you'll have to adress, and you don't have the clearest idea of how you'll go about it in the future. just look at the inventory screen, there is so much stuff that people don't even remember now how and when they got, and now you're trying to dispatch of them at least in some way because they have to be dispatched, even if it's for absolutely random purposes, just something quickly thought of to justify dispatching of it. please understand that all of these are not words of hatred, it's my honest take on what's currently going, i simply wish that you pull yourself together and get back on the right track before things really fall apart, this game is one of the most intriguing of the ongoing titles, there is undeniable potential and everyone wants you to finish it in a good way. i get that in order to get more fanbase, which will translate to more patreon supporters, you have to rush updates as quickly as possible, but there's got to be balance in all things, and i think that if you took a little more time before releasing new updates everyone would be more satisfied.

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
you know, honest critique, i find it that with each new update it's less and less clear as to what to do without guessing or peeking into walkthrough. it seems like you got a lot of comments from people about how tedious the gameplay was, and then started simplifying the gameplay part so it wouldn't stand in the way of the story, but now you've diminished it to the point where it's yet again standing in the way of the story because there's not much reward for figuring things out on your own and opportunities to do so, because as i have already said, it's far less clear what to do after each event, not in terms of like the game doesn't tell you exactly what to do because that is also not okay (and you actually do that as well in some parts you must've thought would cause the most problems for the players). as it goes in recent updates, sometimes we get a hint on what we should probably do, and you try to work in that direction, only to find out that the game wanted something completely different from you; and in other cases we get 0 information on what to do next and just have to majically figure out what we're supposed to do next. all the while the updates keep coming faster and faster and each time we get less and less content. and at the same time, you keep introducing new story elements like characters, items, while having a lot of stuff behind your back already that you still have to address. it feels like you have some very basic plot figured out in your head, but you make a lot of stuff on the go, because of patreon supporters, and in the end you end up with a bunch of stuff that doesn't really help in any way to advance the main story, all the while adding weight on your shoulders because everything you add you'll have to adress, and you don't have the clearest idea of how you'll go about it in the future. just look at the inventory screen, there is so much stuff that people don't even remember now how and when they got, and now you're trying to dispatch of them at least in some way because they have to be dispatched, even if it's for absolutely random purposes, just something quickly thought of to justify dispatching of it. please understand that all of these are not words of hatred, it's my honest take on what's currently going, i simply wish that you pull yourself together and get back on the right track before things really fall apart, this game is one of the most intriguing of the ongoing titles, there is undeniable potential and everyone wants you to finish it in a good way. i get that in order to get more fanbase, which will translate to more patreon supporters, you have to rush updates as quickly as possible, but there's got to be balance in all things, and i think that if you took a little more time before releasing new updates everyone would be more satisfied.
If you read the dialogue there is usually a hint as to what to do next, you also have to use your brain a bit which I guess a few people find difficult. Its actually on the right track, since their numbers are going up. You are obviously having cognitive difficulties, there are walkthroughs that usually come out with the game making it much easier for people who need a bit of help.

Reactions: parqueo

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
john12121

In this version they polished friend John more with the part of housewife on the tablet waiting from now on the next version greetings friend

Reactions: Dante696969

nevermind25

Jan 11, 2018
If you read the dialogue there is usually a hint as to what to do next, you also have to use your brain a bit which I guess a few people find difficult. Its actually on the right track, since their numbers are going up. You are obviously having cognitive difficulties, there are walkthroughs that usually come out with the game making it much easier for people who need a bit of help.
i felt that the game has flaws and expressed that, if you don't agree with me it's completely fine, but why insult me?

Reactions: SupaHacka

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
i felt that the game has flaws and expressed that, if you don't agree with me it's completely fine, but why insult me?
How am I insulting you I am stating the obvious? You say it's hard for you to play the game, yet a walkthrough is out within an hour with an update. If you are still having difficulties there is obviously a problem with you, not the game.

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Ahahaha in your post you also stated how there is less content when this update had the most content. Are you actually trolling, i swear there is always one random every month doing this sht.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
The wireless tablet, you get it from Mrs Jackson before she leaves. Double-check if she's still outside. If you already have it, just drag it on a small switch in the kitchen (forgot the name of the switch), but it's there.
Like I said I will try again, but many thanks for the info man. I always end up deleting my games so lose save files. Someone on here was good enough to post a V18 save but I had no clue as to where I was on it.

It could even have been that I downloaded the wrong version. Is there a mega link for V19 yet?

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
thanks for the reply but i found out what the problem was. there was 2 different paths for the game in that folder, so that is why it was not working. once i looked through the folders i found the actual folder the game was saved to. now it works perfectly

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Goony

Jun 5, 2018
wow so many ppl here relentlessly fapping on incest stories and disgusted that he fucks an old woman. Yo kiddos, once you have your fair share of sex in your life you'll be surprised of all the weird fetishes you'll start developing. In the meantime keep sniffing you're mommy's panties.

yonasbrother

May 26, 2018
am I just imagining things?

SVScomics' and the download on this site are the same, both have the same walkthrough from part 1 (didnt play part 1 so I am not sure) - there is no walkthrough for part 2 yet, right?
I seem to lack some braincells to progress further into the game after I gave Gloria the bathing suit and pumped the bouncy castle

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes