• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 12, 2017
? ? ?
We are not using any .webp files. Are you sure that this is the correct thread? or did you download from SVS or another non official site?
friends these archivos.webp if they are related to visionaire studio. ;)

for more information I leave the link:

Now I understand why they appear in the CG RIP of the game.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
1. There is a hint system. Just read what Joey is saying.
2. Saves are automatically labeled by dates and locations. You can't label them by giving names as doing so may result in saves overwriting one another (that's how our system is and changing it will corrupt all current saves)
3. To remember what to do ,just follow the walkthrough from the end of the previous walkthrough. Luckily the walkthroughs are posted a couple of hours after release.
4. Patreon post about Hints/Tips is open to everyone
I'll leave it then. Cheers though.

dqd009

Oct 21, 2017
I don't know why nobody share but here's my "gallery":

00 --> go to your bedroom rng may make your mom appear just hug her --> bj
01 --> enter your bedroom give real earrings --> bj
02 --> give tanning oil --> buttjob (the sequence to advance the scene is 1-"me acting weird...", 2-"this position is much better", 3-"you are making it hard for me")
03 --> give voucher --> boobjob (with swimsuit)
04 --> give fake roofies --> sex doggystyle (also if you go to jason house and give voucher --> boobjob without swimsuit)
05 --> give wallet --> either remove the top and do what you shouldn't do --> boobjob, or leave --> buttjob + hj
06 --> give wallet, you need to play the most obnoxious blackjack game --> anal
07 --> speak to gloria --> sex cowgirl
08 --> speak to gym milf --> boob/pussy rub or give jewerly box --> sex doggystyle

*Path to save location : C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Local\Visionaire Studio\Milftoon Drama\Savegames

Edit v0.17 and v0.18 :

00 --> click on the bouncy house --> rub ass and pussy
01 --> talk to gloria --> sex with weird pov
02 --> go to the bathroom --> handjob from mom
03 --> talk to Mrs Jackson --> sex missionary

*Path to save location : C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Local\Milftoon\Milftoon Drama - 015+\Savegames
dude you made my night im very appreciated for your help

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
Even if this does happen, what is the context?
The most important piece of info that MD players have is that the game is planned to have ~100 updates. Once Joey has full sex with a fully consenting Linda, just players who have yet to see their fav fetish will retain their interest. So business logic, a much better predictor than all other logic types, would predict a LONG stall.
The great Wilkie Collins, originator of "detective stories", had a motto : Make them [readers] laugh ; Make them cry ; Make them wait. Since VN players generally don't want to cry (no NTR!!), MD has a slightly different motto : Make them laugh ; Make them fap ; Make them wait...
Joey's relationship with Linda will NOT progress like climbing a ladder one step at a time, easy does it. Even after doing a "deed" together, each separately question if things are moving too far too fast.
Many people in this thread have grown ultra-impatient. Only a concerted patron rebellion can possibly alter the 100 update plan for MD. If people want to try to accurately predict short-term future scenes (the 0.19 semi-public sex with Gloria was a dud just because there was so little "public" involved), go ahead. Have fun...
They didn't make a poll for 0.20 and the scene with Linda got second place in the poll for 0.19 that is where my guess come from

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
I knew about the second place, sure.
But even so. What were the circumstances which would lead up to this pussy rub? Even if Linda was aware of what was going on, a sleep-creep when she woke up but still pretended she was asleep would seem to qualify.
Or, she does another "This is as far as we go!" (the first time she said this was in the bathroom when she was applying lotion to Joey, but was still jerking him off very soon after). NO character pronouncements in MD are remotely creditable (such as those by Mrs G).
My main point is MD is smoke-and-mirrors. Most VNs are this way. If you wish, try to start a "fan-fiction" thread for MD. I could easily give 100s of plot twists and turns. But with no animations or images, few would care much...
In the third video of her in 0.19 she says that she would stop hesitating

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
So I tried the first part but there is way too much grind for my taste. Not a bad game besides that though.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes