BlackOne 34

Formerly 'Knight8'
Sep 17, 2017
Ahahaha in your post you also stated how there is less content when this update had the most content. Are you actually trolling, i swear there is always one random every month doing this sht.
Is there an option for sex with Linda in the poll for 0.21?

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Im getting this error "Init failed could not load game
There is no game file or game file is corrupted."
Pls help

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Dont judge the updates guys,ik you want linda action but this is also art and it takes time so pls respect!
Obviously, Respect is something everyone deserves. You are right. Still, how can " respect " bring me back 19 months of waiting, bud ? :)

stevelolkard

Jun 6, 2017
Obviously, Respect is something everyone deserves. You are right. Still, how can " respect " bring me back 19 months of waiting, bud ? :)
19 months? last update was 9 of this month! And respect is earned, to my opinion milftoon did earn the respect with their artwork.I mean if u dont want to respect them that's yr choice but dont expect a good game to pop right away everything it takes time!But that's up to you to decide not me if it's worth yr time

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
19 months? last update was 9 of this month! And respect is earned, to my opinion milftoon did earn the respect with their artwork.I mean if u dont want to respect them that's yr choice but dont expect a good game to pop right away everything it takes time!But that's up to you to decide not me if it's worth yr time
Take a look at the OP. Release Date: XX-XX-XX was for the first version. I've been playing since then.... Now, we are 23.07.2019.

Btw, milftoon drama can tell you himself. I never, ever disrespected him, nor insulted him in whatever way. Even If I post a criticism, I do my best to make it constructive. ;)

So, why are you white knighting without considering other's opinions ? :)

EDIT : LMAO. My bad, the date details have been edited :p . 1 point for you and let's say 0.5 for me ;) hahaha

stevelolkard

Jun 6, 2017
Take a look at the OP. Release Date: 2019-07-09 was for the first version. I've been playing since then.... Now, we are 23.07.2019. So, do you still think my math is bad ? :) Indeed, it is. I said 19 months, but it's nearly two years.

Btw, milftoon drama can tell you himself. I never, ever disrespected him, nor insulted him in whatever way. Even If I post a criticism, I do my best to make it constructive. ;)

So, why are you white knighting without considering other's opinions ? :)
First of all i never said you ever insulted or disrespected him!You talked to me!Second i have been playing this game since day one i am always eager for the new update and stuff so... yep!Third i never questioned yr math i said why u w8 19 months when the last update was 2 weeks ago.And lastly i white knighted or...whatever cause i like the art and think that it takes time to do good stuff that's all! If i offended you somehow sry!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
First of all i never said you ever insulted or disrespected him!You talked to me!Second i have been playing this game since day one i am always eager for the new update and stuff so... yep!Third i never questioned yr math i said why u w8 19 months when the last update was 2 weeks ago.And lastly i white knighted or...whatever cause i like the art and think that it takes time to do good stuff that's all! If i offended you somehow sry!
Nopes. You didn't offend me, bud. It's just impatience that's melting my mind. :p Whoever loves Linda is my friend. So, peace ;)

Reactions: stevelolkard

zaraisama

Feb 9, 2018
I am one the guys that suggested granny some time ago. And I LOVED the scene.
I know that are people that found it to be unnecessary, but explore all kinds of fetishes is what this games
are all about. I think it is wonderful how Milftoon stands out from the competition by making scenes that uses what no one else use, Its what makes this game Fun. Now for the game to become perfect for me,
I hope someday we will have threesomes(Linda/Gloria, Linda/Granny, the mother/daughter duo...)

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Im getting this error "Init failed could not load game
There is no game file or game file is corrupted."
Pls help
Download again from here or from our Patreon.
Most likely you downloaded a corrupted version from another website (SVS or similar) in the past and it messed it up.
Try also updating to the latest WinRar before you extract the archive

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Guys , please chill ^_^
We don't take offense so easily and we do try to read between the lines when someone is being negative so we can find even there some constructive criticism on how we can get better. It's surprising however that peeps here defended the game ^_^ , that's something new for us and it goes to show that we were right to trust ONLY this forum (besides Patreon of course) to share our ideas and game as the members here feel to have a connection.
Cheers guys , we thank you for everything so far but especially your support

Last edited:

Kij222

Feb 18, 2018
Do someone have save from end of gameplay of 0.12 version? that was the moment when I stoped playing and I don't want to start game from the start. Thanks for help

Reactions: allintine

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Do someone have save from end of gameplay of 0.12 version? that was the moment when I stoped playing and I don't want to start game from the start. Thanks for help
This is one of the reasons we split the game into 2 parts.
You can download and play part 2 which starts right off the end of 0.14 and starts at 0.15. This way you will only skip (if you are at end of 0.12) only 2 versions and you can easily catch up.

Reactions: allintine
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes