Tarrenz

Jul 6, 2018
Stuck at the beginning after the party. At home i got the dirty clothes and now im stuck dont know what to do next walktrough isnt working

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
There is my non-official guide

1. Go to living room and use phone, it will automatically call Gloria.
2. Talk to Mom in her bedroom and call Gloria again.
3. Sleep for 2-3 days, go outside and pick the box under the mailbox.
4. Wait until 19:00, go to Mom's Room and give her the Radio, after speaking with her, turn on the radio and leave.
5. Click on her door again.
-scene-
6. Go to living room and talk to Mom.
7. Give her your wallet (if you don't have money, do the investigator procedure or press F12).
8. Wait for 2-3 days and go to her room at 18:00.
-scene-
9. Go to the bathroom and talk to Mom.
10. Give Gloria's pictures to Mom.
-scene-
11. Go to the living room.

End of 0.20

**Edited step 2, forgot about an important step, really sorry!
done thanks

Oct 9, 2017
can u send to me the link
dude just go back at page 380+ and u will find your CHEAT-SHIT!! don't be lazy to skip to the last page and ask try self-service for once or try to OPTION ABOVE "search keywords" I'm not being rude to you I'm just stating the fact and you should at least read and understand the story cause it doesn't need a walkthrough if you read it carefully and the reason why this game doesn't have a rollback function cause it is a puzzle so to make it a lot of fun(well the sink was harder than I thought it would be xD!!)...

v20 Fan made WALKTHROUGH
-talk to MILF(MOMMY) her room
-Click the telephone (it will automatically call GLORIA)
-talk to MILF(MOMMY) her room again!!
-Call Gloria Again
-Wait for 2-3 days your PACKAGE is near the mailbox
-time 19:00 and give it to the MILF(MOMMY) in her room
-after the convo Click, the radio and Joey(My Boi) will turn on the radio go out and click her door
-scene
-go to sleep and in the morning MILF(MOMMY) will be at the living room watching TV talk her
-give her your WALLET(at least $200+ if you don't have money just exploit the stranger guy in the backyard or just click F12)
-time 18:00 in her room
-scene
-Next day time 14:00-16:00 the MILF(MOMMY) will be in the bathroom toilet talk to her
-scene
SAVE IF you don't like going again from the start -_-
-THEND of v0.20

P.S. Search if you fill like cheated with my WALKTHROUGH xD!!!!!!!!:cool::cool::cool::coffee::unsure:

Last edited:

Oct 9, 2017
wait sorry read it wrong mrs jackson what do you do after shes pregnant
well you're not wrong about Gloria pregnant cause I was confused or rather wondered why they skip the dialog about gloria pregnant it was already stated in Ch1 that she wanted Joey's(My Boi) Super Sperm xD!!! but MILF teacher was the 1st to get knock-up and maybe because of the $255 Pill that she got hmm (I wondered where she bought the only thing I'm thinking is HIs BFF(GAY at the moment) maybe she got them from him :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Virus found on downloading archive with game SoftwareBundler/Win32/Prepscram
Now I'm curious.
Do you mind scan the downloaded file here:
and post the results.

Thanks you so much!

EdExmaquina

Apr 11, 2019
I report virus on the PC in all links I hope they correct it because I already did all the methods and nothing will be expected thanks

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes