Schifty

Feb 9, 2018
Someone can tell me why, always at 90% of games here always put huge tit to every character ? its possible to get diversity inside of one game! Its too hard to do ?

Reactions: Fuffa69

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
WHERE IS THE MONEY ????
You can cheat by using F12 on the keyboard
or to do it in game, you'll need to catch the detective in the backyard, he'll give you $100 dollars each time.
To do that, study, backyard, study, backyard, study, backyard and so on and so on

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
here goes my feedback on the 0.20 update, I loved the animations and the overall context of the progress, it was totally worth the time waiting for this update, we probably won't see any linda content in a while (just a guess), but I hope to see other characters progressing in history like kelly and laticia

Reactions: eXtractA

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
yep you need to download the file before. But thanks anyway. :)
Every Download from every link on the first page was denied from my system. I allowed it to be extracted to my folder after download and tested the zip on Virus Total:

So there is something found

EdExmaquina

Apr 11, 2019
download the game from the mega link here as I always have done it seemed strange that I gave the letter of virus I trust those who have said that it is a false positive but in case I am purging everything with the antivirus.
by the way good scenes I almost do not give with the time but in the end it is already perceptible by the hours of game that invested thanks again

May 26, 2018
So weird, false positive on multiple scanners, installed anyway since everyone is saying it's clean, and no virus. Just strange. Sorry guys.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I'm hoping the next version cleans up the outdated items from your inventory (dirty clothes, pump, etc.), since there's no way to delete them yourself.

Strykerja

May 17, 2018
Has anyone else encountered a bug where the box with the radio never shows up under the mailbox? I've slept for 2 weeks now and still nothing. And no matter how many time I restart with my save it never shows up.

z9d9vjakz9

May 6, 2017
Hey, guys.
I also have the same problem, Microsoft will trigger a virus warning when downloading files from OP
However this is the file I downloaded from the website provided on the 7722 floor. The system does not prompt the problem.
So I re-upload and share, please enjoy

Reactions: wtfisthis1

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I genuinely cannot download it
the browser stop it and said it's a virus detected

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes