Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Hey, guys.
I also have the same problem, Microsoft will trigger a virus warning when downloading files from OP
However this is the file I downloaded from the website provided on the 7722 floor. The system does not prompt the problem.
So I re-upload and share, please enjoy
thank you-thank you-thank you
bro, you are a lifesaver

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
I couldn't get the sugar, I already have the eggs, cream purple, blue and green, but Joey says that an ingredient is missing, how can I get it? or is my save bugged?

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
Now I'm curious.
Do you mind scan the downloaded file here:
and post the results.

Thanks you so much!
Previously, when I downloaded games from the links on this site, the antivirus never gave me warnings. However, this time, when downloading via any link, the antivirus swears (in the text above) on the downloaded archive.
If I turn off the antivirus and let the archive download, then I unpack it, then the antivirus no longer swears on the unpacked content.
Since this was the first time my antivirus issued a warning, I immediately reported this.
I should not warn other users about viruses, because some users do not use antiviruses?

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Had no problems downloading but after scanning it says it has a software bundler:
SoftwareBundler:Win32/Prepscram

Not gonna run as administrator and gonna use this to play it

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
someone have a save afterwards he records his scene with the rich milf (forgot her name) that tried to accuse him of rape, need that save

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Friends as always greetings to the developers excellent version 0.20 was very good I just hope to see more action with Linda and I do not stop dreaming and kindly wait for the expected moment that we are waiting for so much Linda's fans kindly say goodbye cordial greetings.

tgee108

Dec 5, 2018
Walkthrough 0.20 plss
There is my non-official guide

1. Go to living room and use phone, it will automatically call Gloria.
2. Talk to Mom in her bedroom and call Gloria again.
3. Sleep for 2-3 days, go outside and pick the box under the mailbox.
4. Wait until 19:00, go to Mom's Room and give her the Radio, after speaking with her, turn on the radio and leave.
5. Click on her door again.
-scene-
6. Go to living room and talk to Mom.
7. Give her your wallet (if you don't have money, do the investigator procedure or press F12).
8. Wait for 2-3 days and go to her room at 18:00.
-scene-
9. Go to the bathroom and talk to Mom.
10. Give Gloria's pictures to Mom.
-scene-
11. Go to the living room.

End of 0.20

**Edited step 2, forgot about an important step, really sorry!

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Hey, guys.
I also have the same problem, Microsoft will trigger a virus warning when downloading files from OP
However this is the file I downloaded from the website provided on the 7722 floor. The system does not prompt the problem.
So I re-upload and share, please enjoy
Most likely the 1st uploader here received the file from SVS comics which modifies our files. So far I have not seen a single Patron or Milftoon member complain about a virus and we have checked the file a million times.

Again guys ,

Please do NOT download from SVS so you can share it here. We know that you mean well but SVS is riddled with viruses. Either wait for someone that has a legit copy to share it or get the legit copy yourselves from our Patreon.

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

fthanos88

Mar 24, 2019
There is my non-official guide

1. Go to living room and use phone, it will automatically call Gloria.
2. Talk to Mom in her bedroom and call Gloria again.
3. Sleep for 2-3 days, go outside and pick the box under the mailbox.
4. Wait until 19:00, go to Mom's Room and give her the Radio, after speaking with her, turn on the radio and leave.
5. Click on her door again.
-scene-
6. Go to living room and talk to Mom.
7. Give her your wallet (if you don't have money, do the investigator procedure or press F12).
8. Wait for 2-3 days and go to her room at 18:00.
-scene-
9. Go to the bathroom and talk to Mom.
10. Give Gloria's pictures to Mom.
-scene-
11. Go to the living room.

End of 0.20

**Edited step 2, forgot about an important step, really sorry!
Tks bro! :cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: tgee108 and Kendra
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes