Sep 12, 2017
walkthrough official of milftoon drama(0.20)

1. Go to living room and use phone, it will automatically call Gloria.
2. Talk to Mom in her bedroom and call Gloria again.
3. Sleep for 2-3 days, go outside and pick the box under the mailbox.
4. Wait until 19:00, go to Mom's Room and give her the Radio, after speaking with her, turn on the radio and leave.
5. Click on her door again.
-scene-
6. Go to living room and talk to Mom.
7. Give her your wallet (if you don't have money, do the investigator procedure or press F12).
8. Wait for 2-3 days and go to her room at 18:00.
-scene-
9. Go to the bathroom and talk to Mom.
10. Give Gloria's pictures to Mom.
-scene-
11. Go to the living room.

End of 0.20 :)

EdExmaquina

Apr 11, 2019
For those who are playing this game for the first time so they don't get lost here, I leave the official milftoon link on the Patreon page. It was during the explanation of the controls and the F12 trap because I read that the link here is down I really don't lose it but here I leave it I hope to be of help

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
For those who are playing this game for the first time so they don't get lost here, I leave the official milftoon link on the Patreon page. It was during the explanation of the controls and the F12 trap because I read that the link here is down I really don't lose it but here I leave it I hope to be of help

This link here :
might be better as it includes lots of explanations + the link that you are providing here + link for Mac version too
It's open to all

Reactions: EdExmaquina

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
FYI :

Android or Not Poll

Let us know what you think
I think it's better if you finish the game earlier, because this version of Android will slow the game's progress as you will be having too much work (in case the game won't be too big, like v.0.80 LOL) so you could do an android version at the end of the game. But if it is to make money, I believe that making android now will be good, of course, if you take longer to release the updates people will be a bit "sad" or frustrated idk

(my english isnt so good, sorry)

EDIT: I think you should do an android version every 5 releases, so it would have the android version and it wouldn't bother so much hehe. Of course, if the android version attracts a lot of people it would be better to release with each release.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faqz and Unname
Nov 10, 2017
Enjoying this game a lot, got a couple questions.

First, is there gonna be any impregnation/pregnancy content for Gloria? Because in one of the scenes she says to joey to make her pregnant but it seems at the moment nothing has developed from that

Also when is the next update roughly gonna release

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Enjoying this game a lot, got a couple questions.

First, is there gonna be any impregnation/pregnancy content for Gloria? Because in one of the scenes she says to joey to make her pregnant but it seems at the moment nothing has developed from that

Also when is the next update roughly gonna release
There is an update roughly between 3-5 weeks depending on content
Currently only Mrs Jackson is pregnant. If you want Gloria then you need to request her so we can add it in the poll. Please keep in mind that only Milftoon members and Tier 4 patrons can request material for the poll.

Reactions: hapikala_donut
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes