moe_1995

Oct 9, 2017
Welcome to the thread!
The Opening Post of this thread on page 1 has a link for "v0.14". That is Part 1 of MD and includes updates 0.01-0.14. We have now reached v0.20, which is Part 2 and includes updates 0.15-0..20.
Just remember to put each of the Parts in separate folders. Also your saves from either Part will not be compatible with the other Part.

Good luck!
can you help me solve the pipe puzzle please :D

cevirmenimsi

Nov 10, 2018
i have a bug, i used my bottle of water the 1st time, i went to the fridge to get another one but it says i already have it, but when i look at my inventory i have no bottle also the cough mixture is gone

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
could someone pass me step by step v0.20 or tell me what to do after you give her the money and her?

WeIcome

Jun 29, 2018
Just played this version. Even though the focus on the update is the story progression rather than scenes, I rather enjoyed it. Some people probably wanted more scenes but personally I've enjoyed reading the dialogue and seeing the story progress from the start. A good hentai game has a balance of good story writing and scenes together in my opinion. The only downside to this story-focused update, is the lack of Jason. Really liked some of his lines earlier in the game and thought they were funny. Really wished to see more conversations with him but that may just be me.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Furthermore, in MD, doing a game-step out of order usually results in a sudden dead-end soon thereafter.
Actually, doing a step out of order will not result in a dead-end but it will surely cause some confusion. Especially on Part 1 , the walkthrough is indeed highly recommended but in Part 2 we have reduced the grind and complexity of the game by a lot as we have taken into consideration the feedback from Milftoon , Patreon and from the forum here.

Reactions: chrizzyCL

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I stand by my opinion that MD is unplayable without a good walkthrough. The fact that various forums must take up the slack for players basically "playing in the dark" without a WT attests to this. Too many steps literally require precise timing to do correctly.
We don't disagree there.
We know that the game requires lots of trial-error and that the hints sometimes are not so easily catched so the game does require a walkthrough in many cases. We are trying to make it simpler with each version without making it a boring VN where the player just mindless clicks "next" to see the next part.
We experimented/included mini-games, puzzles and card games to make the game more fun but players seemed to prefer the more straight approach of talking and pointing on where to go and what to do next. We dislike the idea of the game becoming a boring VN with the players just clicking "next" to proceed so we prefer to have the "hints" (sometimes obvious sometimes not so much) dropped by the hero and then the player will be left to "solve" what he needs to do next. This way everyone wins since the more hardcore players will go the non-walkthrough way and get their sense of achievement while the others will just read through the walkthrough and play as they are accustomed with a more straight forward approach.

We are still fixing and adding things in the game constantly while we know that the game is far from perfect which is why we beta-test the heck out of each version before we release it whilst we prefer to delay an update rather than rushing it.

MD tries to use a theatrical technique [I have a degree in Theater Arts] to move the story/action along. But I see two main problems with this in a VN : 1) the hints and clues are either too general/vague or even too in-your-face obvious which is a buzzkill ; (2) I very much doubt too many players appreciate this attempt at complexity (notice how many game reviewers say they LOVE the art but otherwise...).
We are! Kudos on spotting it!
The complexity is something that we pride ourselves though through out all of our work so we are used to a certain audience that does not like it as we know for a fact that there is also a big majority that enjoys it.

Reactions: WatermelonDx

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Just played this version. Even though the focus on the update is the story progression rather than scenes, I rather enjoyed it. Some people probably wanted more scenes but personally I've enjoyed reading the dialogue and seeing the story progress from the start. A good hentai game has a balance of good story writing and scenes together in my opinion. The only downside to this story-focused update, is the lack of Jason. Really liked some of his lines earlier in the game and thought they were funny. Really wished to see more conversations with him but that may just be me.
Thank you for your feedback and review. Don't worry , Jason will return. As always , if you like what we do then consider supporting us

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
We don't disagree there.
We know that the game requires lots of trial-error and that the hints sometimes are not so easily catched so the game does require a walkthrough in many cases. We are trying to make it simpler with each version without making it a boring VN where the player just mindless clicks "next" to see the next part.
There could be a "?"-icon in the menu giving hints when clicking on it, or maybe add a character that tells you hints when you click on her/him.

"Find out a way to make x to work"

"It seems person y is fond of so and so"

"Maybe the investigator has a way for you to gain monies"

etc etc

MrSplashy

Apr 17, 2018
There could be a "?"-icon in the menu giving hints when clicking on it, or maybe add a character that tells you hints when you click on her/him.

"Find out a way to make x to work"

"It seems person y is fond of so and so"

"Maybe the investigator has a way for you to gain monies"

etc etc
This. It would've been great if we could get this feature in the near future.

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
If you want the updates to be faster with more content, you should support. If there is enough of it, then the dev can focus more attention where the game needs it the most.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes