parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
Hello friend Milftoon a question all the ideas for the game only in Patreon true here in the group no
Because it would be epic that Fans could think of ideas for the next version ...
in advance Regards

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Hello friend Milftoon a question all the ideas for the game only in Patreon true here in the group no
Because it would be epic that Fans could think of ideas for the next version ...
in advance Regards
We only take suggestions from supporters (Patreon or Milftoon members) or if something is really really good. Those ideas are then voted on polls on Patreon and the winner gets to be created.

Reactions: parqueo

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I'm half out, is this month coming out the new update? Would anyone know if there will be more scenes with his mother?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Check the 1st post or the post on our Patreon where we explain the keyboard shortcuts. There are sound options there included.
They are :
F1-F2-F3-F4 buttons for lower , higher, max and mute
ah, nice but can you make this a clickable option or atleast like a text in the first menu so its easy to know

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
No need to download a save. It is not difficult to get all of the content. You will probably spend more time looking for a save than just doing the game.

EdExmaquina

Apr 11, 2019
For people who get stuck and ask for a tutorial if they played Verse 14, it is easy to deduce the clues in the new updates personally, I would like them to add a reminder key so that the trail was not lost when I saved the card for the next day In the rest I have no obgenations and as always gave read carefully and you can follow the game if you need help I will be helping you with pleasure

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
For people who get stuck and ask for a tutorial if they played Verse 14, it is easy to deduce the clues in the new updates personally, I would like them to add a reminder key so that the trail was not lost when I saved the card for the next day In the rest I have no obgenations and as always gave read carefully and you can follow the game if you need help I will be helping you with pleasure
Thank you ^_^
We have been trying to insert hints/clues here and there and it's nice to see them spotted ^_^
As always , if you like what we do , let us know by supporting or leaving a review

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
wwwwwwwwww
Go to the OP of this thread. Below the first big options of "Download" (this is for Part 2 which contains uploads 0.15-0.20), there is a link for "SPOILER : v0.14 (Part 1) Win & Mac". Click that to get updates 0.01-0.14.
i think u quoted the wrong person

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Milftoon-Drama, I must ask. Is Don Bluth a main influence in your artwork or is it just me? Nothing wrong with it. I grew up with Don Bluth's influence.

Reactions: allintine

dokuma1

Nov 16, 2018
I'm stuck at the point where you have a conversation with Mrs. Kelly and she tells you to call her on her private cell for a "talk" at your house. According to the walktrough you should call her before 12:00 in the house Living room, but her number doesn't appear in the list of phonenumbers.

I can't figure out what should trigger this, I've tried every day out of the week, but it didn't show her phonenumber.

Please stop saying that i need to check walkthrough again. I did it. And I followed everything walkthrough said. Just need a serious help

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I'm stuck at the point where you have a conversation with Mrs. Kelly and she tells you to call her on her private cell for a "talk" at your house. According to the walktrough you should call her before 12:00 in the house Living room, but her number doesn't appear in the list of phonenumbers.

I can't figure out what should trigger this, I've tried every day out of the week, but it didn't show her phonenumber.

Please stop saying that i need to check walkthrough again. I did it. And I followed everything walkthrough said. Just need a serious help
Click the arrows down on the list

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes