sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Can someone share the poll results for V.21? Cannot find the answer, just a bunch of other people asking for it.

Sep 12, 2017
Her name is Sharon. She's a few years older than Joey according to Linda's eye-witness account. Sharon was strongly hinted at to feature in 0.21 in the 0.20 Changelog.
Strangely, Sharon is now an ex-assistant...
Very true friend virtuvoid. :)

also in the following versions a new villain for our hero joey is coming. ;):unsure:

The new villain could be Mrs Gloria's husband. :unsure:

Ishandul

Jun 16, 2018
Ok, I've searched the thread and looked at the walkthrough and cannot find an answer so: How long does it take for the mom to calm down after catching you with Gina? Gone through 2 weeks so far and shes still pissed.

Sep 12, 2017
Every babe in MD has been very beautiful, except for Granny. I originally (Part 1) didn't think either Linda or Mrs Jackson was very beautiful but they've both been "redone" and are now very beautiful.
Linda, especially, seemed like a "vinegar-cunt" type of personality in Part 1 but she has been transformed in Part 2 into having a cuddly, sweet personality. (That's why I wasn't on Team Linda in Part 1).
I agree with everything you said virtuvoid. :) :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Bryan AC

Jul 12, 2017
new to this game, haven't started yet, are part 1 and part 2 different games? should I play part 1 first? (version .14 to .15 seems like it should be the same game? was it a rewrite?)

EdExmaquina

Apr 11, 2019
I'm stuck at the point where you have a conversation with Mrs. Kelly and she tells you to call her on her private cell for a "talk" at your house. According to the walktrough you should call her before 12:00 in the house Living room, but her number doesn't appear in the list of phonenumbers.

I can't figure out what should trigger this, I've tried every day out of the week, but it didn't show her phonenumber.

Please stop saying that i need to check walkthrough again. I did it. And I followed everything walkthrough said. Just need a serious help
To call Kelly, she waits for her to leave after 5 pm Call her. The number will be in the phone's memory if you need anything else, do not hesitate to ask but in the text it says nothing to call at 12, it says you can speak more calmly after finishing the exercises with linda nothing happens just read carefully
Sin título.jpg

EdExmaquina

Apr 11, 2019
new to this game, haven't started yet, are part 1 and part 2 different games? should I play part 1 first? (version .14 to .15 seems like it should be the same game? was it a rewrite?)
no, version 1 is different, I recommend playing 1 and then continuing with part 2 so as not to lose it, they are totally different, it was made so that the game did not weigh so much

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
How is Sharon ?
I haven't started playing yet, could someone put a print of this Sharon? Are you a new character?
Sharon is the new girl that got voted by the Patreon poll.
She has been implied and discussed on version 0.20 as she was the dad's secretary and the girl that Gloria was interested on.
She has not been revealed yet but we will post a teaser later this day or tomorrow

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes