Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
where is the heater and how to turn it off
Keep in mind that the heater is on Part 1 and it doesn't appear in Part 2. If you can't find it then you probably trying to play with the walkthrough of Part 1 whilst playing Part 2.
Make sure that you have the correct walkthrough for the part that you are playing

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
View attachment 384649

Since so many members seem to like polls so much, I thought it would be fun to rank the MD h-scenes for "hotness".
At the time, I thought this scene with Joey and Mrs Jackson deserved the gold medal. Fortunately for us, this was just the start of improved h-scenes which just keep coming each update.
Feel free to chime in since this is just personal taste/fetish...
Can you not post spoilers to scenes in the thread? At the very least you could put it under a spoiler.

Reactions: king12282

mahmouedsamy

Feb 16, 2018
Keep in mind that the heater is on Part 1 and it doesn't appear in Part 2. If you can't find it then you probably trying to play with the walkthrough of Part 1 whilst playing Part 2.
Make sure that you have the correct walkthrough for the part that you are playing
im playing
v0.20
i need the walkthrough please

SiegsShroud

Mar 30, 2018
Guys, where the fuck is the coupon for the roofies? I keep trying to give him the voucher I bought but apparently that isn't it

SiegsShroud

Mar 30, 2018
I wanted to play part 1 before I started part 2, it says to give Jason the voucher to get the 250 off the roofies, is it not the voucher you already have? I can't figure it out

Bryan AC

Jul 12, 2017
ok, well, thank you, the game was great, but, it was more of a visual novel, because I used the walk through. The graphics are superb, though they look familiar? Did you/this artist do any other games? Maybe I played an early version of this game, though I can't say I remember it... ANYWAY, my complaint(s) are all the repetitive actions to get money, and having to know what days/times without any clues... I get adventures are suppose to be a 'figure it out' thing, but if you want people to actually play it, those are things *I* think should be changed.. (maybe I'm wrong?) maybe there are more clues in the newer additions, but in the beginning I got tired of trying to figure it out and just went to the walk through and stayed there .....

(and maybe that's what players want now a days? I'm old school though, I like to figure things out on my own... And/or maybe I'm just out of touch with games and don't have the same 'skills' I used to, maybe no one else had these problems? Just my opinion :) )
Still loved it though :)

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
the sexiest scene of this latest update was for me Linda's dance in the bedroom, really sexy, i have to compliment the animator, if she had the sexiest langerie it would have been perfect

(Sorry my english)

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes