lorddree

Mar 21, 2019
why not introduce a new character that can have sex with Linda, like a young nephew ? This would release the anxiety of seeing her have sex with Joey and allow the story to be extended with more subplots.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Simplicity is always best? Nope.
MD doesn't have any OVERT type of NTR, agreed.
Simplicity ? Your opinion, not mine. :) Dev said since the very first release that MD won't have NTR and I'm glad he kept his word. I won't go in details with my personal tastes, because this smells like a " NTR debate start ".

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hey! I'm just an observer. I have no set preference in "that" debate.
It just seems to me there is an ongoing "tug-of-war" between devs and patrons. Many patrons believe they deserve a certain fetish in a game as part of fan-service. The non-NTR patrons have been numerous enough, intense enough, to get their way. Who knows what's next for fan-service? Of course, the devs and patrons will sort things out for themselves.
I am a writer (short stories). If anyone tried to tell me what-to-put-in and what-to-leave-out, there would be no chance. Then again, I want no part of monthly pledges (from either side), but I see the dilemma for devs.
True Story, bud. ;) On a side note, I really hope that Sharon gal is worth it. Still waiting for some Linda squats...sigh...Been months she stopped working out. :p

Mar 27, 2019
Feedback / Opinions on Sharon Teaser?
She's got a juicy booty, can't wait to see the new content. Tier 2 boy right here. I hope to see Mrs. Kelly again with full penetration this time. Like maybe if she just wants to do partial again but his horny level gets too high and he just goes for gold.

snxb1234

Jun 12, 2018
She's got a juicy booty, can't wait to see the new content. Tier 2 boy right here. I hope to see Mrs. Kelly again with full penetration this time. Like maybe if she just wants to do partial again but his horny level gets too high and he just goes for gold.
Can you post Sharon here please?

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
I arrive on Wednesday :) 00 am) and do not give me the option to turn off the heater. What am I failing?

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
I don't think friend Milftoon does things very differently to others, even someone asked that he wanted to be a character and they said no
nln0

Reactions: nln0
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes