DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
I wonder why this game is rated only 3 1/2 stars? I think its pretty good.
If anything, I think the animations should show more movement, and the story and the UI could use some work

but otherwise a phenomenal product.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: parqueo

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
I hope the update comes on Saturday or Sunday, I want to see the new character soon, I bet the general content should be very solid

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I hope the update comes on Saturday or Sunday, I want to see the new character soon, I bet the general content should be very solid
We are trying for Friday but Saturday is more likely

I wonder why this game is rated only 3 1/2 stars? I think its pretty good.
If anything, I think the animations should show more movement, and the story and the UI could use some work

but otherwise a phenomenal product.
Mostly we got a few bad reviews for the grind of the game at the first versions before we introduced the built-in cheat. There are also a few that complain about the engine that we are using since it is not the engine of their choice regardless if it is a Game Review and not an Engine Review.
Nonetheless we are happy that people are rating us (both positive and negatively) so we can improve.
All reviews are always welcomed

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
We are trying for Friday but Saturday is more likely

Mostly we got a few bad reviews for the grind of the game at the first versions before we introduced the built-in cheat. There are also a few that complain about the engine that we are using since it is not the engine of their choice regardless if it is a Game Review and not an Engine Review.
Nonetheless we are happy that people are rating us (both positive and negatively) so we can improve.
All reviews are always welcomed
Dev,how do you plan to escape the patreon guidelines?Á lot of games are being shutdown because of it

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
Go in house and then in bathroom. Use Shampoo that you have from previously on laundry to empty it.
Use Empty bottle on bought Shampoo (diluted)
Place New shampoo near mirror in bathroom.

How do you empty the shampoo?

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
hey there. i just downloaded the game. its version 0.20 part 2. the game started with dialogs telling me that its my friends birthday and that i have to go there. but i want to play the game from the starting. how can i do that?? please help.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Welcome to the thread!
What you've downloaded is Part 2, which contains updates 0.15-0.20.
Go to page 1 of this thread and dl v0.14, which is Part 1, and contains updates 0.01-0.14.
Remember to keep the Parts in different folders. Also on page 1, look for "CONTROLS" and click that spoiler to get some neat game-play info. Plus, remember that Part 1 saves are not compatible with Part 2 saves, and vice-versa.

Good luck!
thank you very much. if you do not mind me asking, are there any guides for the 2nd part. i cant sem to find any walkthrough for the 2nd part. the one thats availible is till version 0.19. thanx again.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes