Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
That game would be amazing if the engine wasn't so crappy.

simmbyte

Mar 7, 2018
I can't find it now....urghhh But I can summarize.....Ok 0.5 need naked picture of House milf for friend of MC. use camera on her in tub. then scene of Dad happens. talk to HM (house milf) 1400 hrs she needs to tan. got to shop meet cop go home call taxi friends house opens up. Oh check mailbox for milf shop flyer so u can order bikini, need to know HM's bra size....Mon 0800 use dup key on parents door bra is on floor....28F haha...at friends house meet his mom...she give rubber pool...set up in yard...tell HM..give bikini...red or white...you choose when ordering....save before ordering...with friends mom, meet once....wait 5 days or 6 before seeing her second time...get oil in a box from her. need 50 per rubbing oil on HM....Bikini ate cheap, be prepared for that. question during oil rub maybe 4 sets can end oil rub if you anger HM. Don't talk about father, that girl, putting it in, weather (I think) last one that works ( your making it hard on me.) keep in mind questions may be in diiferent order per developers. hope that help a bit....

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
Anyone figured out how to rip the art assets out of this weird ass engine? Game itself is boring as sin, but I love the artwork.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
update after update is becoming more and more interesting, the H-SCENE with the mother is really
appetizing:cool:

keep it up (with the mother :happyblush)

(sorry my english )

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
The art is great, topnotch, but that engine is just a pain to use

the limitation in saves is annoying as well, but at least if every sex scene is replayable it shouldn't be a problem in the future

and I think the walkthrough is required to be able to play without losing crazy amounts of time
We will be adding a "flashback" menu also where the player can review scenes but we will wait until we have more scenes.

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
Still can't go into the bathroom with the milf after the first interaction (always says she locked the door from the inside), so I can't progress the storyline, I give up on this game.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Still can't go into the bathroom with the milf after the first interaction (always says she locked the door from the inside), so I can't progress the storyline, I give up on this game.
You are doing it in the wrong days. Please read the walkthrough

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes