simmbyte

Mar 7, 2018
my saves where there upon starting game like magic.....how does it know where my other version of the game is. I think it is magic, a magic from long, long ago.....a evil not uttered by lips of mortals.....it found my saves, but at what cost?....what cost?

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
You are doing it in the wrong days. Please read the walkthrough
Well, that's kind of an issue right there in my opinion. The fact that the game can't be completed(or is very hard to do so) without a walkthrough when it's only so early in development. I just think there is a small gray area between engaging the player and making him give up and look for a save and that's where the game is right now imho, still better than making the player not give a damn at all though(the art deserves a big part of the credit even though it is rather lacking). Just my 2 cents.

McFwk

Sep 26, 2017
you son of a bitch, why did ur game have a virus that stops internet connections? i know this because when i downloaded ur game then played it for a bit it stopped me from connecting to the internet then when i delete it..boom internet works again!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
One thing I noticed is when the walkthrough tells you to talk to the milf in the living room at 14:00 she doesn't talk to you and the mc goes on about her watching her favorite tv shoes..ect. I had to talk to her at 13:00 to trigger the scene. After the blow up pool it doesn't matter since she is outside anyway. Really like that art work...can't wait for more:)

Rellik

Nov 30, 2017
I am trying to open the application, all I am getting 2 flashes (black screens) then nothing. Any ideas to rectify this?

onoxlol

Jul 7, 2017
Hey ive run into a bug. I'm stuck on 250 money and cant get higher, even though i just did massage scene and it told me i can go to 300 max?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
OH nvm found a comment that said press ALT + enter .... why isnt that said in the config file? anyways my apologies.
Because Alt+Enter is literally the default fullscreen shortcut for non-browser applications in Windows?

freenutsxd

Jul 22, 2017
you son of a bitch, why did ur game have a virus that stops internet connections? i know this because when i downloaded ur game then played it for a bit it stopped me from connecting to the internet then when i delete it..boom internet works again!
that shouldn't be happening, the file would most definitely be removed from the forum if it was a virus of any sort. you might wanna run a few scans to see if it was even the game causing it, could be pure coincidence.

plus, most viruses aren't as simple as just deleting the files, they would be constantly running in the background, preventing you from deleting it as it's technically in use.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Wait, so now the girl who we were grinding to get closer to early on (Gina) is dating some other guy?
Oh yeah, that's awesome... ¬_¬

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Wait, so now the girl who we were grinding to get closer to early on (Gina) is dating some other guy?
Oh yeah, that's awesome... ¬_¬
hopefully we get revenge on that little sob by screwing his mother and maid=D

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Wait why are people talking about NTR here? The dev is setting it up so the MC will get back at his friend for tricking him by either banging his mom or that money grubbin' ho Gina. I mean that is how NTR is supposed to work in a story, it adds to character development by introducing a conflict, duh!

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Wait why are people talking about NTR here? The dev is setting it up so the MC will get back at his friend for tricking him by either banging his mom or that money grubbin' ho Gina. I mean that is how NTR is supposed to work in a story, it adds to character development by introducing a conflict, duh!
Have fun then, only said I wasn't interested any more after that. If people like that cucky crap, well, I guess they got what they wanted?

Not for me though. :)

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
what's up with this guy I do not understand why he put NTR that's why I do not like his comics that he does not give anymore in his patreon I do not want to go out with women who fuck another guy after the prota had sex with them

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
that's NTR if you're with a woman and after sucking her she goes and sucks another does not matter if she's your girlfriend or not

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes