This is where the savegames get saved

My latest savegames from 0.05

brata

May 16, 2017
Until 0.05 - Review
Pros:
Good art
Nice game pace
Game is actually hard and not a click-a-thon so progression without a walkthrough feels rewarding

Cons:
Some grind required but you get used to it
Blinking of stats is still there
Using the in-game cheat breaks the game (I asked for a fix on Patreon , dev said they will fix in 0.06)

Those that complain about the game needing a walkthrough => Honestly... if you want a game where you just click-click-click to view the scenes then just play a Visual Novel type of game. It's like you are complaining about playing a Dark Souls game for being too hard! This is just a different type of game which for me it makes it stand out since its different.

Reactions: depechedNode

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
AppData\Local\VisionaireStudio\Milftoon Drama\

This is where the savegames get saved

My latest savegames from 0.05
So here is my save game, just before you put tanning-oil on house milf.
01 save is white bikini, 02 is red bikini.
Just scroll in the top to the right to find the tanning-oil, apply it on house milf.
Try out the right combination of answers until you get it right.

adanm33

Jul 22, 2017
So here is my save game, just before you put tanning-oil on house milf.
01 save is white bikini, 02 is red bikini.
Just scroll in the top to the right to find the tanning-oil, apply it on house milf.
Try out the right combination of answers until you get it right.

i copy your save to the game main folder and its not working

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
i copy your save to the game main folder and its not working
Look at my reply to the other post ... there is the destination to the save folder.
Hint: AppData\Local\VisionaireStudio\Milftoon Drama\

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
If you can , please pin-point the grammar mistakes to us and we can fix them.
As I said, there's a fair few simple grammatical errors and misspelled words. As long as English is their first language (and they don't speed read through it) your editor should be able to spot them with zero issue.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Every time I play this game, I ask myself why. The story itself would be fun if the software worked easier. I'll wait until they fix that because it's just too frustrating for me like it is.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Holy shit Miss. Gloria makes me excited.

Also, digging the mom being kind of a ditz. It'll be fun messing with her.

Gameplay-wise, I find my mouse to be lagging something fierce in the game. Not to mention that flickering money and time, hoo boy, it was like I was 6 again and staring at a VCR's time.

[pausing here, returning to thoughts later]

And I'm back! And wow, I was actually surprised by how the earring scene played out. Did not expect that.

And Milftoon lives up to it's name with yet another Grade A milf, god damn Gina's mom is good looking. Tits are a bit on the large side, but at least we know she keeps fit.

I was thinking this kid is a bit of a lame-o, but man, that bit about the earrings only being samples was pretty smooth. A damn fine save.

Loved the suntanning scene. Nothing like an oblivious milf to get the cum flowing.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes