Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
is there anyway to change the window from being full screen in this? it is a bit annoying when trying to multitask.

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
as someone mentioned before, will the milfs start to be more open to mc as time goes on or are they just going to stay the same towards mc while repaying with favors for every quest completed?

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Why is the English in this game so... terrible? I don't know how else to put it but any semblance of a self-insert or immersion is broken by the hodor-esque UI and dialogue. It's like, you have all this great art, but the story, direction, and TLC are so piss poor that I just want to power through the grind for the scene since everything else is a chore and uninteresting. It's such a shame. This has real potential, but honestly I'm not surprised why the pledges are low. I think it's in no small part to the direction (or lack thereof) and horrible dialogue/spelling/grammar. The game would benefit tremendously with a good story, and proper direction.

Reactions: eromaster

MegamanMegas

Aug 22, 2017
His mom is taller than his dad. Wow. This is almost Vegeta and Bulma, before they made Vegeta three inches taller and Bulma half a foot shorter.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes