Abhijeet Dutta

Nov 19, 2017
I am not getting any error message. When i am clicking on the application (.exe) the game looks like it will open but it stop abruptly. No error message and nothing.

johannes89

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
this was really awesome ive done 2 videos which the second one ive completed the game really awesome game
Part 1
Part 2

johannes89

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Good vids, bro!
But did you even follow the walk through ? Really, really inefficient grinding. The dev has been present in this thread throughout and has advised players how to properly navigate the game. I will say, except for a few bugs (quickly admitted and usually fairly quickly fixed by the dev), this advice has been accurate.
But the vids were fun, nonetheless, oc...
my first video i did not follow the walkthrough but the second video ive followed the walkthrough so then it was much easier i could have posted the whole video but damn was almost 2 hours long

johannes89

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Yes. I noticed that the 2nd video had better editing.
If you were to make a 3rd video, I'd suggest you start with a script. Any actions by Joey that just lead to more grinding, such as studying, can be omitted. Just show actions, such as controlling the bathroom heater, which lead to fun stuff. Also ALL character interactions, oc.
Best of luck! This site is all about having fun. Fan-made art and vids are a bonus...
thank you for the tip well ill make a whole gameplay video with the script play and see how it goes. yea its all about fun. i really do enjoy this site.

Reactions: virtuvoid

Reza555

Feb 25, 2018
The best game . Please update very soon . And contuniue story game ....thanks
And one thing the family game sugeest for me thanks....

johannes89

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Hey, bro!
The grinding could still be improved, but at least the vid parallels a player's stumbles in the game. But it looks like you resorted to a "console cheat" twice during Horny Level 5. There is no need for this and it feels disjointed to the rest of the vid.
As well, several multi-character dialogues were sped up. Please don't do this. There is comedy gold in this game, in the dialogues, which should not be missed.
Otherwise, good job! I agree with you that Mom's white bikini is a better choice than the red 1-piece (I played both and despite preferring the colour red, the white bikini won out).
thank you for the feedback it really does help me to improve my content wil go thru step by step next time

Reactions: virtuvoid
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes