Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
@Milftoon-Drama - Just joined up to give my 2cents to your cause. Can't wait to see what you guys will do next with Jason's mom!
Cheers mate , it means a lot to us. Every little bit counts as we are struggling.
We are working on bringing back the first character since there is some demand for it but it will be in the form of a patch that we will be posting on our forum but this is not something that we are going to do for at least 1-2 more versions or until before we get some more supporters

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Guys please post any bugs that you may find so we can fix them on next version. Also we will be glad to know your opinion about the updated cheat version and if it makes things easier or worse.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
So is there no sexual content in this version? Might skip it if so and wait for 0.7

KagShou

Aug 21, 2017
Umbrella fix "in another version". And there is only 1 option in the dialogue - "later". So, can't get the final scene.

Reactions: Valila

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hi anyone have a complet save from earlier Update? i think mine broken becouse there is no Shaker in pool to grab. jut one empty glass.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
is the bathroom only unlocked on wednesdays ?
according to the walkthrough it should be available daily after the first time but for meit's only unlocked on wednesdays

pedro666

Apr 15, 2018
is the bathroom only unlocked on wednesdays ?
according to the walkthrough it should be available daily after the first time but for meit's only unlocked on wednesdays
Hi I think Wednesday is the only day you can view the milf in bathroom after 5pm...on all other days after 5pm it is locked.

Reactions: WaerM

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
if you want money for game you need to work hard in game 0.6 with blue balls not cool name of game
Milftoon Drama we expect to fuck some milf i hope you dont do this game like milftoon beach a lot of item to merge and mix so if you want money more milf to fuck people are horny a harsh review but true.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ted Danson

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
the update It's Too short ma man! i know what you're doing is hard hope if you update next
it will have a much more content we don't care how long it is to release as long as there is more content we're good
Well keep up the good job though! if only i had some money i will donate right away but i'm broke as fck hahaha

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes