Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So I played this game for the first time today and I think it looks funny but there is one thing that bothers me and that the text goes on automatically if I read everything or if you can nicely sort that out, that you have to click on the text ?

sawaqu

Mar 12, 2018
This is 0.06 from Milftoon site...
I read the walkthrough after playing. But many of those actions written in the walkthorough are not needed. You can reach the end of content without leaving the pool at all. Is this bug or supposed to be like this in v0.06?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
1. Fixed the Cheat Option (F12) - Players will now only be able to get the max amount of money that they are allowed per Level and not more -1. This means that if your max money is 100 then you will get 99. This way the grinding is reduced a lot but at the same time it still "forces" players to do at least one chore for the really expensive items.

Note : Cheating is a nice way to skip quickly to the good parts of the game but it also reduces the gameplay experience and sense of achievement. For this reason the Cheat after 3 usages will automatically be turning it self off. The cheat will turn it self back ON again after Horny 6! Previous levels it will not reset so until Horny 6 you can only cheat 3 times. After Horny 6 , the player will be able to use the cheat 3x per Horny level.
> Me, using cheat engine and save editors:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
But skipping the dialogues? A player may well be missing tremendous comedy and plot progressions. This would be especially true in 0.06 where Joey should choose ALL the options--from top to bottom--in the last meeting with Mrs Gloria.
At this rate, players are going to demand an end to interactive gaming (even then you'd be better off watching alertly)...
Thank you for your kind words. We are trying our best

Reactions: virtuvoid

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
And how about getting a handjob/blowjob from Mrs. Gloria? Is this still a bug? T^T
Please read the last dialog's that she says and our update logs. The current version ends there , you will have to wait until the next version for that.

Reactions: Valila

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I read the walkthrough after playing. But many of those actions written in the walkthorough are not needed. You can reach the end of content without leaving the pool at all. Is this bug or supposed to be like this in v0.06?
In our game you can reach a few locations/spots without going step-by-step in the walkthrough as we are developing it in a way that the story can somewhat still expand without doing a linear procedure BUT you will miss many major points , dialog's and -most likely- later on you will hit a wall of having to return and do all the actions that you skipped so you can continue.

Reactions: brata

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
When Mrs Gloria tells you to pour her a drink, did you? That will stop that scene from further progress. Instead, keep talking to her and do NOT pour her a drink but instead grab the shaker.
When I first tried to play 0.06--full-screen--the game crashed twice. Reducing to Windows Mode--ALT + ENTER--worked like a charm...
Change the .ini file in your game folder
set Fullscreen to "no" and RESOLUTION = Game
See if that works

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
"reduces the gameplay experience and sense of achievement."-Milftoon

“to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different heroes.” -EA-DICE lol.
Milftoon drama is the new Battlefront 2 confirmed. Both have hollow gameplay and both visually look great.

Reactions: jimdandy

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
Mrs Gloria does topless sunbathing--but only Wednesdays...

I have to thank you for this scene I had missed (the animation of those breasts is really hypnotizing :heartcoveredeyes:)

although I like Mrs Gloria a lot, I hope that in the next update (0.0.7) there is also something about Mom

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I am sure its been mentioned in the preceding 56 pages, but I can't find it.
How do you stop this game grabbing the full screen ?
The only way I can remove it is by Task Manager (Ctrl/Alt/Del).

Why am I typing in italics all of a sudden ?

nhutvien

May 6, 2017
I am sure its been mentioned in the preceding 56 pages, but I can't find it.
How do you stop this game grabbing the full screen ?
The only way I can remove it is by Task Manager (Ctrl/Alt/Del).

Why am I typing in italics all of a sudden ?
stop game? click ESC

nhutvien

May 6, 2017
I am stuck, I follow the instructions but it does not work

(Use Replicated Key on Parents Door in the Corridor , get caught -again- and give her the Key.)

When i use the key it say (This not a good opportunity to test if it works, She could hear me and come, It will be best if I find a better time)

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Is there a way to turn off auto forward text? The art is absolutely gorgeous but the slow text is driving me crazy.
Click the Mouse button to proceed the text. Some dialogs however (like in the phonecalls) can not be skipped with the mouse button as those are setup as cut-scenes but you can alternatively click ESC to skip the entire thing. This is done on purpose so that redundant long dialog can easily be skipped with the ESC button rather than rapid clicking.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I am stuck, I follow the instructions but it does not work

(Use Replicated Key on Parents Door in the Corridor , get caught -again- and give her the Key.)

When i use the key it say (This not a good opportunity to test if it works, She could hear me and come, It will be best if I find a better time)
You should go latest at night

Reactions: DC BILL
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes