ll_xd_ll

Jul 23, 2017
- 0.06 -

1. Go to Jason house and talk with Maid (previous version ending)

2. Maid will let you go through the door now. Click on left door to go to pool.

3. Talk with milf in pool. She will ask you to pour her a drink (you need to talk to her or Joey wont do it)

4. Grab the shaker but do not pour her a drink. If you do , nothing will happen and the next day she will be in the same spot doing same
thing again.

5. Go home and wart until Sunday Morning. 60 in mom's bedroom and you will see that she has wine next to her bed.

6. Use Shaker on the Wine glass to mix them up.
Hint: Mrs Gloria (Rich Milf) told you about your mom's drinking habits. "This is an expensive drink , not like that cheap wine your mom
drinks at night to comfort herself about her poor life choices"

7. Go back to Jasons house pool and use Shaker on the empty glass. Leave and return.

Hint: If you return on a Wed , you will see her topless sleeping on the pool bed. You can't do anything besides watch/admire her on Weds.
If you return any other day she will be out sitting by the pool.

7. Talk to her and use all the options.

8. Leave and return again the next day.

9. Click on the Umbrella on the top of the location. Joey will notice the edge.

10. Talk to her again but this time a new option will appear. Talk to her and this time Joey will blackmail her into giving him a
handjob/boobjob but she says she will do it when she feels like it.

End of 0.06
Notes:

After each game version ends the Saves will be disabled. This is done on purpose so we can minimize the amount of bugs that may
appear in the next version.

If your game version is acting up then either load from a previous save or restart the game.

It is highly advised to use a different Save slot each time. You can not make mistakes in this game but you can surely save time if you
read through the discussions and understand what needs to be done.

Reactions: brata

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
i think those asking for a walkthrough are more then likely asking for a full one, i know that there was a 01 to 0.5 txt file somewhere lost on these pages.

nod24

May 4, 2017
It feels like the author never played quests.

There are a lot of old (old school) mistakes. The main thing is that the player's actions that advance the story line are not linked to the general logic. Go there I do not know where, find that I do not know what. Passing strictly through the walkthrough, which kills the atmosphere. I would not be surprised if there is also an old kind pixelhanting.

nod24

May 4, 2017
Go downstairs into the living room and call Jason's house

nobody answers on any of the days.

Gina coming over on Saturdays

When you click on it, the game crashes

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I hate to be 'that' guy, but 57 pages is a lot to read, so...

How much content is there so far? Any actual sex? I tried it very early on and there was next to nothing.

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
A bj by a npc in 0.03 and 3 pairs of bare boobies, so far. Plus a non-nude, trickster, ass-rubbing cumming. This last update was basically a table setter that virtually all players found too slow. I'd wait until next update if you want more action.
You mean too short. 0.06 is just a few minutes of content (1 background + a handfull of new character sprites).

quaylefour

Aug 25, 2017
Thanks, but nothing happens when I press the ESC key. No popup screen at all. I am running ver0.06. I have just met the Dad and I would hate to have to start the whole game over to get back to the beginning of this new chapter.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Any chance of getting a Mac version for this game?
If we get enough supporters asking it then we will do it. Currently no though. You can alternatively use some software that emulates windows environment and run it.

Thanks, but nothing happens when I press the ESC key. No popup screen at all. I am running ver0.06. I have just met the Dad and I would hate to have to start the whole game over to get back to the beginning of this new chapter.
Is this from a fresh new game or did you load from a save from a different person? It sounds like your save files are corrupted and the game still think's that you are running at the end of the version. Try creating a fresh new game and see if the ESC button (after the introduction) works

Can create the game through Renpy replace your own engine.
No ^_^

So no hj or tj this version?
Check the log of each update to see what the update contains. This one is preparing for an upcoming scene but it still has some teasers in it.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes