lxking

Apr 24, 2017
I followed the walktrough, but I can not empty the shampoo into the laundry. I forgot something?
I'm stuck in section 0.04 in the walktrough.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I followed the walktrough, but I can not empty the shampoo into the laundry. I forgot something?
I'm stuck in section 0.04 in the walktrough.
Did you visit her on a Wed and got caught? You have to get caught once at least for the bra to be enabled in the batroom

Reactions: lxking

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
why is it everytime i give the girl the earrings, the game crashes
This is a bug that has connections with the old Cheat version when being abused as it allowed you to buy items that you shouldn't normally afford to buy.

Did you do one of the two below?
1. Used a save from another person and/or a modified/corrupted save file
2. Used an Save from 0.05 that you used the Cheat too much

You will need to load the game from a save before you used the old bugged Cheat and continue your game from there. You can catch up quickly though since the new Cheat is now working as it should.

Last edited:

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
that rich milf is quite hot in a biquine,wonder if she is gonna become "addicted" in the MC or it will be always blackmail with her,i certanly hope for the former

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I hope that Milftoon drama and summertime saga is an incentive for amateurs developers, let's face it the truth the 3D has stewed, also because they all look alike especially in the models of the characters (one of the few that is the exception is ICSTOR), while the 2D cartoon from a touch of personality and originality (and personally I find it even more pleasant than the 3D)

(sorry my English)

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

lavalava

Apr 24, 2018
when will we see some storyline progression with the mom ? hoping that it would be similar to some of those milftoon comics where the MC cuckolds his dad, imagine a night scenario where the MC sneaks in his parents room to fuck his mom while his dad is sleeping or something that would be amazing..

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
when will we see some storyline progression with the mom ? hoping that it would be similar to some of those milftoon comics where the MC cuckolds his dad, imagine a night scenario where the MC sneaks in his parents room to fuck his mom while his dad is sleeping or something that would be amazing..
We considered that scenario but currently it is in the distant future. The next update will be with the Rich Milf as Patreons voted while having some storyline progression with House milf and another Milf.
Tier 2+ Patrons and Milftoon members vote/request and we act accordingly on the storylines and girls.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes