Deadman23

Mar 6, 2018
Hello. I'm just curious are you going to make an android version of milftoon-drama? I know spear1403 does android ports. But cause all I have is my android phone for right now. Thx.

Reactions: parachina

Deadman23

Mar 6, 2018
Hello. Ok I just didn't know if the developer of milftoon drama will make an android version or not of the game. I have no computer as of right now. Thx for trying for help.

May 21, 2017
I can not use the shampoo in the bathroom clothes. There's no way, or is it otherwise, to make the bathroom scene without the bubbles?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
We never left ^_^
Check out the latest version and tell us what you think!
As always , your support is greatly appreciated as funding for this game is hanging by a thread. We are here to listen and take opinions on what you like/dislike so we can improve our game into something that everyone will enjoy and love
How do you get out of FULL SCREEN?

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Anyone knows where the save file is located? I got a new PC but it seens that the save file was not on my backup (but still have the previous HD intact).

EDIT: Found! For anyone who needs it, is under $userprofile$\AppData\Local\VisionaireStudio\Milftoon Drama\Savegames

Last edited:

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I love your style (it's no coincidence that milftoon drama is my favorite game along with Summertime Saga and MilfyCity), the only criticism that I can do is that I was hoping something about mom in this 0.0.6:(

(Sorry My English )

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
How can I get a handjob/blowjob from Mrs. Gloria? It's showing only "Later" for me even next day.

EDITED: I just deleted the saves from previous version now how do I enable the cheat mode? I just want to get into the new stuff

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So they nerfed the cheat system, back to cheat engine I go. No one wants to do the grind over again after each update especially when the updates are lackluster.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
How can I get a handjob/blowjob from Mrs. Gloria? It's showing only "Later" for me even next day.

EDITED: I just deleted the saves from previous version now how do I enable the cheat mode? I just want to get into the new stuff
F12 will give you max cash for your current level but you can only use it 3 times so it is best to use it when you have 0 cash. The cheat will reset back to 3 times once you go above level 6 (max at the moment). It is best to use it between levels 3-4 and 5 and when you have 0 cash so you will take full advantage of it.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
So they nerfed the cheat system, back to cheat engine I go. No one wants to do the grind over again after each update especially when the updates are lackluster.
"reduces the gameplay experience and sense of achievement."-Milftoon

“to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different heroes.” -EA-DICE lol.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
F12 will give you max cash for your current level but you can only use it 3 times so it is best to use it when you have 0 cash. The cheat will reset back to 3 times once you go above level 6 (max at the moment). It is best to use it between levels 3-4 and 5 and when you have 0 cash so you will take full advantage of it.
And how about getting a handjob/blowjob from Mrs. Gloria? Is this still a bug? T^T

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes