Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
this is getting ridiculous though. they need to just release it, even with the bugs like they did last month at this point. this is on top of saying it wouldnt be as late this month
i'm 100% with u, i guess many of us dont like it of this idea... surprise? c'mon guys... tbh, version 21 i wasn't all that disappointed, but the progress story line with some milfs are too slowly, laticia we have only one scene until now, scene joe ''fucking'' kelly wasn't too good as other scenes like gloria's scenes at the gallery

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Missing motivational news from friend Milftoon
yeah dude, with lucky they release the update on next sunday... and i hope see some good scene, i dont even know who is the focus on v22... i hope it is laticia or kelly because tbh i didn't like sharon

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
yeah dude, with lucky they release the update on next sunday... and i hope see some good scene, i dont even know who is the focus on v22... i hope it is laticia or kelly because tbh i didn't like sharon
Kelly...definitely Kelly. Sharon would be really fine if she got a sexier shortcut hairstyle. She needs fringe or some assymetric alter cut.

Reactions: Zkorey

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
pretty sure it was gloria again. and the police milf will be the focus of .23
That give me mixed feelings,while Gloria is my favorite the unaffected look that she has in the sex is a little boring,it's like is a chore to her,i think it would be better if she was at least a little affected

The Subject

Jan 22, 2018
That give me mixed feelings,while Gloria is my favorite the unaffected look that she has in the sex is a little boring,it's like is a chore to her,i think it would be better if she was at least a little affected
If she's unaffected for most scenes, I think it would make the payoff much better when you finally get a reaction from her and make her admit she's liked it all along.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes