Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Wasn’t sure about typing this, but a week and a bit ago the artist for the game made a post on his Twitter that he wasn’t feeling well, so I guess this was a factor in the reason why the update is late, I wasn’t sure about posting this cuz I’m not 100% sure if that really is/was the case, but I will continue to support milftoon.
maybe that's the reason, i hope he's get better soon !!, he is such a good artist <3

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Wasn’t sure about typing this, but a week and a bit ago the artist for the game made a post on his Twitter that he wasn’t feeling well, so I guess this was a factor in the reason why the update is late, I wasn’t sure about posting this cuz I’m not 100% sure if that really is/was the case, but I will continue to support milftoon.
btw, what's his twitter @?

xXJEXx

Nov 25, 2018
Update from Milftoon Patreon.

Hi guys!
We want to apologize for the delay on the recent update. The update is loaded with content which delayed us a bit but also there was a major issue with a huge bug that we finally got fixed. The update should be ready very soon but we wanted to let you know that we got it fixed and we are almost ready.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018

Hi guys!
We want to apologize for the delay on the recent update. The update is loaded with content which delayed us a bit but also there was a major issue with a huge bug that we finally got fixed. The update should be ready very soon but we wanted to let you know that we got it fixed and we are almost ready.
hell yes !!, that's what i'm talking about guys !! we are all excited !!

anwwwwavv

Jun 14, 2018

Hi guys!

Yeah, finally had some news about it but hopefully will release it in couple of hours :LOL:

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Hello, I am not usually the reason of late update(i do not remember any update was late cause i did not send a file reallly), i do the art one month forward, but now i am almost finished 3 months forward even if i feel bad, i really love to draw this style and do animation so i keep working every day a bit:)
The usually reason of late update is that we try out something new, make more and more story and sex progtress in game and put in more visual files. We try to give more and more by every single update so our game can grow and we can get more support so we have more time for preparing MTD:) Thank you!

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Hello, I am not usually the reason of late update(i do not remember any update was late cause i did not send a file reallly), i do the art one month forward, but now i am almost finished 3 months forward even if i feel bad, i really love to draw this style and do animation so i keep working every day a bit:)
The usually reason of late update is that we try out something new, make more and more story and sex progtress in game and put in more visual files. We try to give more and more by every single update so our game can grow and we can get more support so we have more time for preparing MTD:) Thank you!
Inusen we love you. We know you work very hard on the updates even after the surgery. Your art is amazing, I hope the best for you! :D

xXJEXx

Nov 25, 2018
Hi inusen, big fan of your work, I hope it didn’t come across like I was putting blame on you, i just wanted to let people know about a possible reason for a delay, sorry if I caused offence, that’s why I said I wasn’t 100% sure, again sorry, really do love your work and wish you good health

D

Deleted member 386829

your the man!!!!! your art is the best!!!

Sep 12, 2017
wow inusen I'm glad to see you again in the forum, we all admire you and hope your health improves.:giggle::)

Inusen you are one of the best artists, keep on achieving your dreams and goals.:cool::giggle:

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
so does it means that update will come today or tomorow ??
''Update from Milftoon Patreon.

Hi guys!
We want to apologize for the delay on the recent update. The update is loaded with content which delayed us a bit but also there was a major issue with a huge bug that we finally got fixed. The update should be ready very soon but we wanted to let you know that we got it fixed and we are almost ready.''

we dont know exactly but, like he said, it's almost done, V22 will be delivered today or tomorrow? that's possible, we just have to be a little bit of patience

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes