bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
tried dragging all items onto pelican and cop. no interactions w parents beside them wanting me to leave. guy in backyard not helping either
i'm stuck, i tried bribing the cop but that don't work, i've tried check the pelicunt but it tells me to come back later, kinda clueless lol

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
maybe the detective in yard is related to continuing story? every item i drop on him makes him give me money except wallet. it says something about trying to rob him. Prob won't figure this out before I have to be work in 30 minutes :(

Macal

Jun 29, 2018
maybe the detective in yard is related to continuing story? every item i drop on him makes him give me money except wallet. it says something about trying to rob him. Prob won't figure this out before I have to be work in 30 minutes :(
can u post link pls?

xXJEXx

Nov 25, 2018
did that too with max money, must be missing something so obvious.

Unname

Jun 7, 2017
in the living room tv parent scene touch mom hand

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes