WeIcome

Jun 29, 2018
Hello, I am not usually the reason of late update(i do not remember any update was late cause i did not send a file reallly), i do the art one month forward, but now i am almost finished 3 months forward even if i feel bad, i really love to draw this style and do animation so i keep working every day a bit:)
The usually reason of late update is that we try out something new, make more and more story and sex progtress in game and put in more visual files. We try to give more and more by every single update so our game can grow and we can get more support so we have more time for preparing MTD:) Thank you!
Others have already mentioned this alot but I wanna say mine personally too. Really big fan of your art and the characters you help bring to life. Really love the work and effort you put out. Not for the sake of us, but I hope you look after your health and your wrists too :giggle:

hansoo

Sep 9, 2019
My feedback to this update:
Back on track after last update had some non-fitting feel bad moments, this time is back to the usual happy atmosphere and weird things are happening.
The scenes were great especially Gloria's long curvy hair was drawn so well in this update.
I hope that even though so many scenes happened with Gloria already she will continue to be the focus in some patches in the future.

The only little critic I have is that you get stuck when the parents are on the couch and you can't continue until you touch her hand.
You should have her whole arm be the area where the text appears to make it easier to find not just the little tip of her hand. Many people got stuck here including me.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
My feedback to this update:
Back on track after last update had some non-fitting feel bad moments, this time is back to the usual happy atmosphere and weird things are happening.
The scenes were great especially Gloria's long curvy hair was drawn so well in this update.
I hope that even though so many scenes happened with Gloria already she will continue to be the focus in some patches in the future.

The only little critic I have is that you get stuck when the parents are on the couch and you can't continue until you touch her hand.
You should have her whole arm be the area where the text appears to make it easier to find not just the little tip of her hand. Many people got stuck here including me.
We will make that spot larger (already did)

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
The update is great, but the animation for the anal needs some work. The quality of the art is always really good as still CGs, but the animation for that scene looks completely different then everything else. Sucks because we dont have that many good ass scenes with animations

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
This is from SVS since when I runned a check on it it came back corrupted.
IF you are going to download this , please make a backup of your save files as in the past SVS versions corrupted the saves and also tried to access the internet and send out information to unknown locations.

Reactions: EdExmaquina
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes