zarya1

Oct 23, 2017
This is from SVS since when I runned a check on it it came back corrupted.
IF you are going to download this , please make a backup of your save files as in the past SVS versions corrupted the saves and also tried to access the internet and send out information to unknown locations.

I understand that you want to prevent people from downloading the game outside of Patreon (without paying) but it is not good to use fear for it. the latest updates (the previous ones do not appear to me) are uploaded to svs as soon as they are published in patreon and not only this game so you don't have time to modify files and add malware. if you want more and more people to join their patron go to the side of the game. You have the example of NTL MEDIA that in one year managed to have a subscriber base of US $ 13k per month (approx).

Reactions: REVAN_77
D

Deleted member 1708736

walkthrough v22

go to the back yard and talk to Gloria
Click on limo
talk to the officer
goto living room at 20:00
bring a blanket from the wardrobe in the parent's room
drop blanket on Linda
watch tv with them
touch Linda's hand
next morning go out and talk to the old man
talk to Linda
WATCH MOVIE AGAIN at 20
go to the garden the next morning and catch the squirrel
go to the police station
drop the squirrel on kunt
drop files on the car
I swear I click all over that scene and I never saw the option for her hand until I read this. Magic.

Reactions: versl

TheDoomieDoom

Feb 20, 2018
firs thoughts about this update: woo let's get another 2 hours of gameplay tons of scenes and enough storyline to kill a librarian!

Reality: 30 minutes of gameplay and done, storyline however did not dissappoint, i love the limo driver, very funny to read the first intro

Additional comments: when the old guy was first introduced i thought "joeys grandfather it's gotta be!" now my brain is going "well that was unexpected"

glorias final scene was very well executed and didn't disappoint in the slightest

Request: next update please more storyline to read, the stories are always so quirky and funny and never fail to bring a laugh

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I understand that you want to prevent people from downloading the game outside of Patreon (without paying) but it is not good to use fear for it. the latest updates (the previous ones do not appear to me) are uploaded to svs as soon as they are published in patreon and not only this game so you don't have time to modify files and add malware. if you want more and more people to join their patron go to the side of the game. You have the example of NTL MEDIA that in one year managed to have a subscriber base of US $ 13k per month (approx).
This has nothing to do with preventing people to download outside of patreon. Please check previous posts and you will find exactly what I am saying about the game being corrupted and having problems when downloaded from SVS. In version 0.14 specifically , game versions from SVS ONLY had reported being as viruses and at one point some where trying to access online locations to share information. It is also worth noting that the game sizes were different from what we were posting. For example the above share has 1kb more than our version which is why I did a test and indeed I was right that the code has been tampered with.
We have said it many times that it is OK to share the game but from a legit copy (a patreon sharing it here) rather than downloading it from SVS.
Either way , what I am trying to say is that download from SVS on your own risk as it has caused us problems in the past.

bheemboy

Jul 2, 2019
not yet official upload here....?? and ppl here talking about the walk-through already?? :cry: A non-corrupted MEGA link somebody? anybody??:unsure: plzz:( Milftoon-Drama if u could look into the matter.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes