xXJEXx

Nov 25, 2018
Don’t get why people don’t sub, lowest tier is only $2 a month gets you access to the game/updates and more support for them means better quality for us

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

frodo563

Mar 4, 2019
hello ppl i have not played since 0.13 is part 2 and 1 the same game or not and is their a way to replay scenes
part 1 which is 1-14 is seperate from part 2 which is 15-22

there no way to replay scenes at this time not cookie jar if you will. But you can save jsut before individual moments and reload at those save points

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Wow, even milftoon are now making games

Who would say 3 years ago patreon would be stuffed with developers each wanting to make his name and put it in the sun

Reactions: rKnight

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
SEX WITH LINDA V0.99
Well i do not know when we get a sex scene with Linda fully, but i have allready the details of the scene and cause it is quiet big: i need to strat on it if i have a bit of free time.
Our team has a special story line wich will lead to Linda, but i can not tell how many updates we need to wait now:)Keep us waiting and enjoy other women actions XD

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Well i do not know when we get a sex scene with Linda fully, but i have allready the details of the scene and cause it is quiet big: i need to strat on it if i have a bit of free time.
Our team has a special story line wich will lead to Linda, but i can not tell how many updates we need to wait now:)Keep us waiting and enjoy other women actions XD
So the first sex scene with Linda will be long?

May 1, 2019
But i tired for other women's actions we have many updates

I LOVE LINDA AND I WANT MAKE LOVE WITH HER

But for Now...

I'M WAITING 4 THE NEXT UPDATE

Last edited:

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Hello my friend, milftoon could you upload the update to play it since I don't like downloading from another page other than F95

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Hello my friend, milftoon could you upload the update to play it since I don't like downloading from another page other than F95
I am sorry , we can't do that unless some more time/days pass. Patreons/Supporters/Milftoon members have priority and we need to make sure that they got it 1st.

Reactions: xXJEXx and parqueo

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Wow, even milftoon are now making games

Who would say 3 years ago patreon would be stuffed with developers each wanting to make his name and put it in the sun
Milftoon has been doing games over the last 5 years...

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes