Pimpam

Oct 31, 2017
yeah, you can download the one from mega link, milftoon just want to cockblock you, so you subscribe to download the little to no content update, i was a patreon, not anymore.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
the old man story arc in the new update made my day. Top stuff xD. I laughed a lot with it. The last scene is my favourite ever in the game, although it would be perfect with certain character... Can't wait for more Linda content -specially anal-.

One of my favourite erotic games ever.

That being said, my main gameplay issues with it are:

- You can't save during a scene.

- Save/Load is cumbersome and confusing. You need to choose first where you can save or load and then click on the Save or Load function, but it is sooo confusing 'cos the game doesn't give a good visual hint.

Instead of pressing Esc, using the secondary mouse button for the Save and Load menu to appear seems more natural and a LOT quicker to me.

Love this game so much.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
the old man story arc in the new update made my day. Top stuff xD. I laughed a lot with it. The last scene is my favourite ever in the game, although it would be perfect with certain character... Can't wait for more Linda content -specially anal-.

- Save/Load is cumbersome and confusing. You need to choose first where you can save or load and then click on the Save or Load function, but it is sooo confusing 'cos the game doesn't give a good visual hint.

Instead of pressing Esc, using the secondary mouse button for the Save and Load menu to appear seems more natural and a LOT quicker to me.

Love this game so much.
I suggest you write a review for this game so that others can see it and be more inclined to try out the game. Some people decide on whether to try a new game based on reviews or score alone so it's really helpful for developers and their games

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017

Love this game so much.
Hi!
Thanks for these , we will add some of them on the list.
Also , if you enjoy our game please drop a review with the positive's and negatives so can others see.

1. You can't save during a scene. This is just how the game works as it is crucial for us to reduce bugs. If players could save during a scene then it would easily create bugs with animation syncing.
2. Saving and Loading could use some reworking (you are right). The reason is made this way is because even though we allow for infinite amount of saves players prefer to just use 6 with many times players accidentally erasing their saves when they wanted to load instead. For this reason we made it this way so players can select what they want.
Sure it needs a re-work but currently we will keep it this way until we find a new way besides the traditional popup - "Are you sure you want to save?" etc
3. That's not a bad idea. Right clicking currently just removes the item that the player is holding and wants to drag/drop. However , doing it now will most likely confuse other players rather than making it faster for them as I am sure most will start spamming ESC instead. We could try both though ... (nice idea) , so I will add it on the list.

• Love
Reactions: gruntcy
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes