VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Game should start full screen. Something in your TV settings or PC settings is forcing the game into a window.
Sorry if I didn't express myself right (google translator).
I meant that when I put in window mode it looks like this.
It opens in full screen, but wanted to put it in windowed mode,
to read the walkthrough, I don't speak the language, so it gets complicated for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
How can I get to the forest to help the Police Woman?
Go to the Garden after the masturbation scene. The father will tell you about a pest problem at the masturbation scene so once you visit the garden , wait a few moments and you will see it enter and hide.

how to get the couch masturbation?
20:00 living room
My game doesn't work, this is the error that I'm getting when I try to open the game:
Where did you download the game from?
Delete it please and redownload it from the link that I just posted. The one you have is corrupted/tampered with.

Reactions: gruntcy

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Sorry if I didn't express myself right (google translator).
I meant that when I put in window mode it looks like this.
It opens in full screen, but wanted to put it in windowed mode,
In order to read the step by step, I do not speak the idima, so it gets complicated for me.
Don't worry , we are not english-speakers either so I understand your pain.

Press Alt+Enter for window mode.
The game runs in 1080x1920 scaled to higher if you have a higher resolution. Pressing Alt+Tab forces it to drop to that one so if you have a 4k TV with a fixed resolution then you are forced to either play it with that small window or full screen only.

Reactions: VM356255

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Don't worry , we are not english-speakers either so I understand your pain.

Press Alt+Enter for window mode.
The game runs in 1080x1920 scaled to higher if you have a higher resolution. Pressing Alt+Tab forces it to drop to that one so if you have a 4k TV with a fixed resolution then you are forced to either play it with that small window or full screen only.
Yes, it would be a 4k tv,
Just out of curiosity, what would your native language be?
Mine would be Brazilian Portuguese

Destrosity

Jan 11, 2018
What the fuck do I do now... I sit and watch TV with them, touch her hand and it only says the "is she rubbing my thigh" bullshit and then nothing happens. I've talked to her, talked to him, moved my fucking mouse all over the screen looking for something different but got nothing.

FranXtreme

Oct 10, 2018
I'm sorry if this question was already answered, I'm a little busy. How do I import my save from version 0.19 to version 0.22, where I find it.

Mar 24, 2018
Great update. Sure, I am with everyone else where I want to finally get to fuck linda. But I am also a fan of handjobs in the incest genre so I am pleased.
Thanks for the update, guys. Love it. Wish there was a way to skip dialogue without clicking over and over

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Can you finally fuck gloria in this update?
Yes , Gloria gets anal in this one

Great update. Sure, I am with everyone else where I want to finally get to fuck linda. But I am also a fan of handjobs in the incest genre so I am pleased.
Thanks for the update, guys. Love it. Wish there was a way to skip dialogue without clicking over and over
Feedback is always welcomed. Please tell us your ideas/thoughts , how to improve our game and what we should include/remove either on a review or here.

I'm sorry if this question was already answered, I'm a little busy. How do I import my save from version 0.19 to version 0.22, where I find it.
Saves from 0.15+ are compatible with newer versions. You don't need to move/import your saves even if you have the game in a different folder each time.

• Love
Reactions: FranXtreme
Jun 3, 2019
Go to the Garden after the masturbation scene. The father will tell you about a pest problem at the masturbation scene so once you visit the garden , wait a few moments and you will see it enter and hide.

20:00 living room

Where did you download the game from?
Delete it please and redownload it from the link that I just posted. The one you have is corrupted/tampered with.
I downloaded it from the "nopy" link you posted here.. did you upload another one after my message?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I downloaded it from the "nopy" link you posted here.. did you upload another one after my message?
The file error that you are showing is not a game file. Either you need to check your directX drivers/updates etc or you need to delete that folder and extract the game again clean. (don't worry , saves wont be affected)
Did you download a non-legit copy in the past?

Jun 3, 2019
The file error that you are showing is not a game file. Either you need to check your directX drivers/updates etc or you need to delete that folder and extract the game again clean. (don't worry , saves wont be affected)
Did you download a non-legit copy in the past?
I've never downloaded this game on this computer before

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I've never downloaded this game on this computer before
That file is not a game file so if the game for some reason is asking for that file that you have a tampered version (most likely from SVS or another sharing site). You may accidentally downloaded from the link a person posted earlier which was a few posts above mine.

Either way , to fix it => delete the game folder that you have there as it is tampered. Run an antivirus check just to be sure and then download the legit copy from the link that I posted OR from the link on the 1st post which is now updated. Once you do that then everything should be back to normal.
I wish I could help more but that error is not an error that the game makes

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes