Jun 3, 2019
That file is not a game file so if the game for some reason is asking for that file that you have a tampered version (most likely from SVS or another sharing site). You may accidentally downloaded from the link a person posted earlier which was a few posts above mine.

Either way , to fix it => delete the game folder that you have there as it is tampered. Run an antivirus check just to be sure and then download the legit copy from the link that I posted OR from the link on the 1st post which is now updated. Once you do that then everything should be back to normal.
I wish I could help more but that error is not an error that the game makes
Well.. I downloaded the game again right now from the "nopy" link that you posted in the main page.(as I did last time)
I still get the same error..

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Well.. I downloaded the game again right now from the "nopy" link that you posted in the main page.(as I did last time)
I still get the same error..
Did you check your computer for viruses ?
Again ,
This is not a game-error so I am quite limited on how to help you but we can sure try

Jun 3, 2019
That file is not a game file so if the game for some reason is asking for that file that you have a tampered version (most likely from SVS or another sharing site). You may accidentally downloaded from the link a person posted earlier which was a few posts above mine.

Either way , to fix it => delete the game folder that you have there as it is tampered. Run an antivirus check just to be sure and then download the legit copy from the link that I posted OR from the link on the 1st post which is now updated. Once you do that then everything should be back to normal.
I wish I could help more but that error is not an error that the game makes
yeah, I use avira and Malwarebytes.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Can someone please explain what are the benefits of having a discort channel besides instant-chatting? We can't instant chat as we are working on the game constantly so besides that... what are the other benefits ?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Can someone please explain what are the benefits of having a discort channel besides instant-chatting? We can't instant chat as we are working on the game constantly so besides that... what are the other benefits ?
Simple publicity. Also gives followers another place to gather and talk about the game.

shran

Dec 26, 2016
Just finished the update and it was really one of the best , people think its only a handjob and we are going backward with linda

But it is the first time she's doing something on her own without being pushed or "forced" this is a huge thing because i think we gonna have for some update the scenes we already had but with linda leading it and asking for it

And gloria scene was also really solid but we fucked gloria like 5/6 times already anal was a good surprised im hyped for future update and see what linda gonna do

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Simple publicity. Also gives followers another place to gather and talk about the game.
Thank you. We have been looking at it but we couldn't find anything that we can't do here so we were wondering why a few players asked for it.

Reactions: acewinz
Jun 3, 2019
If Malwarebytes was a problem then the ZIP would have been corrupted.. but it doesn't say that..
and the folder it says in the error doesn't exist.. I don't understand why it's looking for that.

As for the discord.
It can help the community chat live with each other I guess.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Just finished the update and it was really one of the best , people think its only a handjob and we are going backward with linda

But it is the first time she's doing something on her own without being pushed or "forced" this is a huge thing because i think we gonna have for some update the scenes we already had but with linda leading it and asking for it

And gloria scene was also really solid but we fucked gloria like 5/6 times already anal was a good surprised im hyped for future update and see what linda gonna do
Glad you liked it ^_^ and feedback is always welcomed.
Please tell us your ideas/thoughts , how to improve our game and what we should include/remove either on a review or here.
You are right , it is the first time that the instigated a scene so it is a big step on her part

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
If Malwarebytes was a problem then the ZIP would have been corrupted.. but it doesn't say that..
and the folder it says in the error doesn't exist.. I don't understand why it's looking for that.
I honestly don't know. It is a puzzle since that error was showed once or twice in the past and it was from a non-legit version that was tampered. If you are getting it now (haven't seen anyone else with that error and the update is out almost a week) then I would assume something else is going on.
Have you tried on another PC?
Have you tried turning off Malwby (before extracting and then running)?

anue

Oct 19, 2018
Will there ever be a sort of "real gallery" with all the scenes, grouped into each girl and you could view them as many times as you want after you complete it once? I love the art from this game, truly one of the best in any game I've seen, and I want to be able to revisit those scenes.

Jun 3, 2019
I honestly don't know. It is a puzzle since that error was showed once or twice in the past and it was from a non-legit version that was tampered. If you are getting it now (haven't seen anyone else with that error and the update is out almost a week) then I would assume something else is going on.
Have you tried on another PC?
Have you tried turning off Malwby (before extracting and then running)?
I dunno.. nothing works..
I played an early version of this game a long time ago on another computer...
Anyway, thanks for trying to help.

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
There are two things that I would consider great improvements of the game. The first one is to start using multiple lines of text, and let the player click to show next part of the dialog. As it is now, it takes a lot of clicking to just go through one dialog, and if you for some reason switch application and put the game in the background while in the middle of a dialog, then things continue on their own without any possibility to pause it.

The other thing is to allow the player to forward the time in a better way. Since you have chosen a game mechanic that relies on the player visiting a location at a specific time, restricting the number of times you can skip an hour is really annoying. It gives no value for the player to just grind days in bed in order to get enough points for the MC to be able to skip a specific number of hours in a day.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
All of my saves have been erased due to me having to reinstall windows. Does anyone have a save file they can give me to get caught up with current content. I'd rather not play this game from scratch just to reach the most recent patch. Also, I'll need an explanation on how to transfer saves. Plz and thnx.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes