RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
hey guys.. i never play this game before so i want to play it from beginning to understand the story so i need help how to start and from where
To play the story from the start you need to download the part 1 from the main page and there u have the starting of the story. Once you complete that, download part 2 and continue the story from there. I'd highly recommend using a walkthrough as you might find yourself stuck at varous places ( tbh at almost all places lol).

Reactions: bebo92

Qtiomega89

Apr 23, 2019
Nice update however the animation/artwork of scenes(Gloria Anal and Kuntstable) needs improvement
I'm sure Inusen would make some changes
Anyways the update storyline is good
Nice work guys

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
To play the story from the start you need to download the part 1 from the main page and there u have the starting of the story. Once you complete that, download part 2 and continue the story from there. I'd highly recommend using a walkthrough as you might find yourself stuck at varous places ( tbh at almost all places lol).
Thanks bro , i'll get try

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Anyone have download link for part 1? The link in #1 is dead. Does part 2 included part 1?

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Another interesting possibility. Linda decides to reward Joey for his patience with her refusal for intercourse. She wants to at least maintain the charade that she will remain strictly loyal to her husband. She can do this if Joey will abide by certain conditions. She will pretend to be unaware (asleep/sleepwalking). At that time Joey has free use of her body EXCEPT that he is not allowed penis-penetration below her waist. Lots and lots of stuff on the "menu" besides rub-a-dubs.
Surely, this would count as story progression because she would be aware/approve of what was going on. Afterwards, she would pretend she was totally unaware of what had happened...
Nah she's gonna say Anal sex isn't cheating and let him fuck her ass.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes