Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Is there a similar game milftoon ?
Milftoon Network has quite a few games (some can be found in this forum) both 3D and 2D games. Some are on Steam , others exclusive on site and others found here.
Milftoon Drama is the only one though that is also on Patreon

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Anyone have download link for part 1? The link in #1 is dead. Does part 2 included part 1?
Part 2 does not include Part 1
For Part 1 , check our Patreon. We have an open (public) post for hints/helps/tips that also includes a MEGA link for Part 1. Keep in mind that Part 1 is version 0.14 and Part 2 starts from 0.15 until latest (so you only need the latest)

May 1, 2019
Anyone here have some information about who will be the next girl for update V0.24 in this christmas ? I waiting for Linda ...

For now ... I'M WAINTING 4 THE NEXT UPDATE

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Anyone here have some information about who will be the next girl for update V0.24 in this christmas ? I waiting for Linda ...

For now ... I'M WAINTING 4 THE NEXT UPDATE
there is not currently official date for the next update but, i presume if everything goes well,it will be released by 20th december, i'm just supposing...

karma man

Jun 21, 2018
If 1st part ended at version 0.14, could the 2nd part end at 0.24 since this update its speculated that there will be sexy time with Linda.? Or some other version/update?

MohammadBNA

Oct 8, 2017
after looking through this topic for quite some time, I've managed to locate some save files from v0.21 but the problem I have is that no matter what I do, I can't use those saves. I've put them in this location
Code:
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Milftoon Drama\Milftoon Drama -015+\Savegames
but they aren't recognized by v0.23. I've tried saving in-game on v0.23 to find out where it puts the save files, but nothing new shows up on the AppData\Local folder. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

gamerrrrrhehe

Nov 1, 2017
Hi Milftoon-Drama. What about the new character "half-sister arrived"? Spying on her masturbation in the room. Peeping in the shower through the gap, sleeping with the main character for some reason (piquant situations with a morning riser, etc.) joint or mutual masturbation. Rubbing pussy scene? What do you think?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
They said they will make Android version if people ask them to
We made a poll for it (open to all) and they didn't want us to do it. We will still do it but it won't be our main objective. Most likely in 2-3 versions we will do just 1 version of it and then again after another 3-4 versions etc.

Reactions: parqueo
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes