legolord86

Jan 8, 2019
I really need help with the quiz from the teacher (0.085 in walkthrough). The answers provided are only for a few questions that she asks and not others (What do blind people see in their dreams?). I do have study at 28 if that helps.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
When is update 24

And in the future, the update period will be, for example, from one month to half a month
We don't know exactly but it will be before Xmas
In the future we don't know exactly as having a strict schedule has always been difficult for us. The art and development of any game is not something that we can exactly be sure of so it usually takes +- a few days

Eliors

Dec 8, 2019
We don't know exactly but it will be before Xmas
In the future we don't know exactly as having a strict schedule has always been difficult for us. The art and development of any game is not something that we can exactly be sure of so it usually takes +- a few days
Hello, how can i have french translation, i need to get subscribe patreon?

Reactions: Riukssss

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
Milftoon-Drama Are we gonna have the update until Christmas?
literally 7 posts above yours xD

"We don't know exactly but it will be before Xmas
In the future we don't know exactly as having a strict schedule has always been difficult for us. The art and development of any game is not something that we can exactly be sure of so it usually takes +- a few days"

• Haha
Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

Qtiomega89

Apr 23, 2019
literally 7 posts above yours xD

"We don't know exactly but it will be before Xmas
In the future we don't know exactly as having a strict schedule has always been difficult for us. The art and development of any game is not something that we can exactly be sure of so it usually takes +- a few days"

Everyone who loves milftoon drama : Yessss we'll be able to play the Xmas game version before christmas [People expecting the game by 18th Dec]
DEV: :sneaky:;) does the releasing date mentions that its going to be released on few days before of Christmas......well we meant days before the Christmas in 2020:KEK::WeSmart:

#SNEAK 10000
#PEOPLE:-:cry::FacePalm: THIS IS THE WORK OF :illuminati:

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes