• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zaba88

Aug 8, 2017
Good news guys!

We will be posting the game before Xmas ^_^ (If all goes well)

We can't say more as we don't want to spoil anything but we are sure that you will love the next update ^_^
Hey-hey!

Thanks for a wonderful product, could you please send a Mac save just when unbacked creampie is ready or advice how to fix a 'no-spice-drawer' bug??

Menduksay

Dec 24, 2018
A friend recommend me this game but I am stuck with the shampoo bottle, I can't find the laundry in any part of the house, only in the bathroom but I can't do anything with that, any help please?

doubleg91

Jul 21, 2017
if the story pattern is correct, this update would be Linda, because it would not make much sense to act with someone else, and the story has no plot unless you start a new mistake from now on, seeing that the latest updates will Linda complained about frustrated sexuality and the fact that her husband no longer wants to have sex with her, and with our hero many advances have already been made, and the fact that in the last update she agrees that he can always do what want to less penetrate being that she wants too but she has not yet had the courage to cross that last line. But also the fact that in some history and game of milftoon the mother always gets to the end .. I'm still in doubt about this update changed my opinion about the game .. at first I found it a bit bad but today I take off my hat, the team the whole thing is to be congratulated .. the story is hot .. I also think that if there is something with the beautiful now many think the game lose the mistake I disagree can happen something with her at that moment I think many will enjoy. And with the entry of new characters can happen many changes too .. anyway .. I would like to congratulate all of the team .. and Milftoon-Drama are doing very well .. I apologize if before I said something bad about it. ... you proved otherwise .. we look forward to by the update

Reactions: milouderr jon

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Unfortunately not yet, they said it would be before Christmas ... im very excited to this update.
Our programmer is working really hard now to finish and test the game:) So we can get next version and play durnig X-mas and new year time XD I hope you will enjoy the new part and I wish you Marry X-mas and a Happy New Year !!

MonsterC

Apr 22, 2018
Our programmer is working really hard now to finish and test the game:) So we can get next version and play durnig X-mas and new year time XD I hope you will enjoy the new part and I wish you Marry X-mas and a Happy New Year !!
Hi, the release will be available on Mac for Xmas too ? Thanks :)

doubleg91

Jul 21, 2017
Should we create a Discord to help other member about the game ? I was looking many games has their channel in discord, I think Milftoon Drama could has one too, We can help other members, give suggestion, reporting bugs and more about the Game. Milftoon-Drama

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes